Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Where do people get those cool tracker banners in their sigs?

wrongun92's Avatar Love Life BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    There's also the hugging smileys. Here's a link to a database by one of the users here,
    http://grindsofinefromfst.blogspot.c...-database.html

There's also a link in my sig

To see the world in a grain of sand and heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hand and eternity in an hour.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    whitmar's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    How do you get so many hugging favicons to line up in a signature. When I tried to upload them to FST it would only allow one link. I tried copying and pasting in paint, photoshop, powerpoint, etc. to create one file, but they lost their animation. What's the trick?

I want it to look something like this:

btmusicxk7.giftdcyp7.gifwafflesbz4.gifthevaultuv4mp2.gifwhatmq6.gifbitsoupwm2.gifstmusicrf5.gifsupertorrentshu5.gifx264qg3.gifscckiss.gif

But to do it, I had to line up 10 attachments, which isn't apparently an option in the signature editor. Is there another way? I appreciate anyone's help.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    i just put a space in between each image code, or are you referring to theres a limit?
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    lol Thanx...i didnt know that
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    fstokebanget's Avatar j-e-ib BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    another way, just browse FST user footers and you'll get some

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    U can also combine them with http://ubanimator.com/

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    hangemhigh's Avatar semi retired BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by zxion View Post
    Where do people get those cool tracker banners in their sigs?

one that says user/poweruser with the cool graphix

Thanks!
    now this is what you call a Banner.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=146759&dateline=1186088996

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    fstokebanget's Avatar j-e-ib BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    surely it is

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Yup, pretty much every site has some type of userbar or icon.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    whitmar's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by t0mmy View Post
    i just put a space in between each image code, or are you referring to theres a limit?

I'm referring to the edit signature page in User CP. Choice 1 is to link a single URL and choice 2 is to upload a single image. My question is: How does one combine all 10 (or so) favicon images into a single URL or a single image file? All my attempts at the latter resulted in losing the animation. I tried http://gifmashup.eyebeamresearch.org, but the final URL was so long, the signature editor rejected it. (The image produced there, however, was right on target--except for an edit button that was impossible not to copy and paste elsewhere.) How do you, T0mmy, get your nice row of hugging favicons at the end of your posts? Is it your actual FST signature, or something else?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast