Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: whats bitme invitation system ?

FileZ's Avatar WingChun Player BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    i need to know

whats bitme invitation system ?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    When you become PU you get some invites..
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    FileZ's Avatar WingChun Player BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by spark View Post
    When you become PU you get some invites..
    how many ?

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    2 at least..
    <NES> lol
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by spark View Post
    2 at least..
    whats about vip ?

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    more..but I have no idea how many..10 is the maximum...
    They give you invites from time to time till you reach 10..
    <NES> lol

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    xurbia's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    From their FAQ:

"How do invites work?

Invites are given to qualified members so that they may invite their friends to become members of BitMe. The staff evaluates accounts and makes decisions on who it feels is qualified to receive invites. There is no guarantee that invites will be received in association with any user class, promotion, performance, or tenure. A member's invite allocation status may change at any time at the staff's discretion.

Only Power Users and up are qualified to receive invites. Members who have at least Power User status and who have not already received invites may request them from the staff. Such requests may be fulfilled or rejected at the staff's discretion. Questioning the staff's decision or complaining about lack of invites will result in permanent disqualification to receive invites.

When giving invites, be sure that it is someone you trust to be a good member of BitMe.

If you have surplus invites, look for opportunities to use a few of them. Try some other member trackers where you participate. Look for good members who have been there a while (4-6 months or more) and who upload quality shares, post worthwhile comments, and have good share ratios (the higher the better). It's easy enough to spot good candidates once you start looking. "

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    any staff here ?

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    rvt
    <NES> lol

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    When I become Power User I get 5 invites.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast