Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: iTS New Year's celebration

DyNast's Avatar What's My Age Again? BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    it's the lvl 11 tracker guys

w0w menz c00lz!
    I want joining to community good!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #82
    dogie's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by DyNast View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    it's the lvl 11 tracker guys

w0w menz c00lz!

so if DyNast want its a must have !!!!!!

me want to

i can haz an invait ?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #83
    svergie's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    First of all Let me Say you Happy New Year. Let me Honestly accept the fact that i dont know about a tracker like ITS existed. Few months back i heard from the people that ITS is a tracker where one can find everything. All types of entertainment. From then i really a developed specail interest to be part of the tracker. This tracker gives the best of Entertainment the one looks for.

The reason Why i wanted to Invited Because , i wont say i am the best , and promise false facts. But i am waiting for an opportunity to show what i can do . An Opportunity sometimes gives scope of what you are looking for . After sometime, I will also help people like the way you are doing it.

How can i Contribute , here are some few views where i would like to share ,what makes a tracker great. The obvious answer is its Staff, and its members. These two people play main role in the success of any tracker. I heard that the staff are freindly and supportive. any tracker needs support from its memebers could be , Donating, Seeding, Uploading , daily activity. i have good connection where it gives me a chance to seed for hours.

I wish that i will be part of the community on new year.
    Once again Happy new year to all members over here.
    Never Give Up...
    Try _Until_U_Succeed

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #84
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by dogie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DyNast View Post
    w0w menz c00lz!

so if DyNast want its a must have !!!!!!

me want to

i can haz an invait ?
    you gotta post more than that for lvl 11 tracker

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #85
    X X - - (-o-) (-o-) BT Rep: +3
    hm
    Last edited by magushun; 01-01-2008 at 04:03 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #86
    embolism's Avatar Anti abuse COP!! BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Have been at all torrent forums, other than Revolt. I assume the maturity level at Revolt is much higher than most others. FST still keeps the game going on. I have sufficient sites to get what I need..as far as material is concerned. Never had problems with keeping high ratios.

If the above torrent site iTS (dont know much about ATM) is clearly better, has more mature discussion (when I say mature I dont mean XXX ) and do care about having coherent and meaningful discussions, I would like an invite and participate likewise.

Of course like Revolt, everything is at the hands of the inviter, no point beggin n pleading. Would always welcome a chance to belong to a nice community.
    Last edited by embolism; 12-31-2007 at 03:46 PM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #87
    MARINE619's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    can i have one?
    i want it because it must have good speed.torrent , community
    How you wanna contribute to iTs?
    i will upload torrent as much as i could and will help the uploader team especially in some section
    i will not trade will not cheat so please
    i'm sure that lot of people here deserve the invite more than me but i will tray
    Last edited by MARINE619; 12-31-2007 at 10:47 PM.
    If you stand before me you will fall before me

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #88
    X X - - (-o-) (-o-) BT Rep: +3
    embolism, this is kinda false explanation tbh... if you want mature people talking about mature things, you should check out trackers where the content is mature, for example kg, people there are pretty mature and talking about things beside leet and scene stuff

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #89
    embolism's Avatar Anti abuse COP!! BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Thanks @ magushun; will check that out. Wasn't aware.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #90
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Why do i want to be invited to its? Well i'm a very honest loyal user, who doesn't cheat, trade, or scam on accounts. Also i leave my cpu on 24/7 to seed, its is a great place i heard and i want to be apart of that.

What can i contribute? Being an honorable member that will work hard to maintain a great ratio, contribute my 40 TB collection of files, among other great things. Whether i'm considered or not great giveaway!

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast