Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Thread: iTS New Year's celebration

showbox's Avatar {Bye Bye AlL} BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Thnx ma8 .... got it
    Collecting Trackers ... Is the most SUCK Thing i've ever seen
    PLZ Get wat U Wanna 2 Use ONlLlLlLlLlLy

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #62
    Retired...... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    it's the lvl 11 tracker guys

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #63
    Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    REQUEST FOR iTS:

PROLOGUE:
    First allow me to say WOW! A great giveaway! Bravo and encore (encore again and again and again please). I've been looking for iTS for a long time. I eventually gave up. It was something like FTN to me, I wouldn't have a chance to get it. But with your thread, I think I do. Thanks so much.

ABOUT ME:
    I'm 19 years old. I started torrenting to get free stuff, now it's become something like a hobby. You didn't ask for it, but I have many tracker proofs I can show that are all very high. I have access to a seedbox also, so don't worry about my ratio.

WHY I WANT IT:
    Part 1: Community

I LOVE good communities. iTS has a colorful and great community. It has a great IRC too from what I hear. I can be a really fun person to be around with and talk to, and I'm willing to help strangers with anything if they're kind to me. \ I hear iTS has one of the nicest communities and I want to get to know it. The IRC channel also is very active, and I love IRC. Talking to strangers over the internet is fun for me because you can't judge them by their appearance, you have to get to know their person. I can bring a lot to the iTS community, and I really hope you give me the chance to.

Part 2: The Tracker Itself
    I of course also want to download torrents. With my seedbox and willingness to leave my computer on for long periods of times, I can definitely get what I want there and give it all back and MORE.

What I Can Bring
    Part 1- Myself
    As modest as I can make this sound, I can be a very complex and cool person when you get to know me. This sounds like a personal ad online, doesn't it? I think the people in that community would like me, and I would like them.

Part 2- Illegal Stuff
    I have a rapidshare account, and in rapidshare you can usually find anything; so I can fulfill requests easily. I also have a great music collection (a lot of CDs) and I know how to make quality rips, which I can bring to that site also. With a 1 terrabyte hard-drive and no life, I can bring a lot to iTS.

In Conclusion:
    I am requesting an invite for iTS. I would love to be part of the great community I hear so much about. The speeds are also good and it has a lot of content. I will be very active in the forums and IRC, and bring whatever I can to the tracker itself. Thanks. Hopefully you'll decide I'm worth the invite, and won't ignore my request because it's too long. :p

P.S.

Dude after writing such a long request I better get it. Haha just kidding.

No seriously.
    Last edited by virtus134; 12-31-2007 at 01:14 AM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #64
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    iTS ftw

see you guys there
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #65
    i want to join because i hear it have good community and the site is geeting better
    and a good user and seed the best i can

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #66
    reloco10's Avatar Old Member BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    great giveaway - I want one iTS invite
    iTS have a very great community and i can contribute by being a good user and seed the best i can
    Thanks in advance
    HAPPY NEW YEAR

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #67
    TranceAddict's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    ..::iTS Req::..

I'm requesting an invite to iTS, because I am looking for a good community of like-minded people. I just need a good forum to hang out in, and that would make a good place to "retire" from torrenting. When I say retire, I mean keep 3-4 sites, and give the rest away. I'm personally tired of this game we "torrent hunters" play, always scanning the Bittorrent Invites section of FST for a new rare giveaway, and then begging to be chosen. I'm just tired of it, I have everything I need on the sites I have, but the only thing I lack is a great community to make friends on.

So, my simple request is this: I need a place that I can officially hang my torrenting hat up, and settle down. Somewhere I can waste time chatting to people on, while knowing that we're all members of the same tracker.

..::HAPPY NEW YEAR::..
    Last edited by TranceAddict; 12-31-2007 at 03:13 AM.
    ca

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #68
    dineshreddy's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    i heard that it's a great community, and want to prove my self as a good user ,and seed my best

happy new year

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #69
    Adama's Avatar Xtreme User BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by maddoxro View Post
    dear god...
    Yes my Son?

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #70
    jam0980tr's Avatar jam cakes mmm Lovely
    Can someone tell me the tracker stats plz

Thanks
    Last edited by jam0980tr; 12-31-2007 at 03:47 AM.
    Down-Speed Up-Speed
    Proud 2 Be a Member Of 0sec Tmp3

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast