Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Jail Bird!!!

angryghost's Avatar Get In Ma BELLY! BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Not quite smart to be doing a DIU but jail time may have smartened you up! ... ill hook you up with some trackers pm me your mail

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    arkiebrian's Avatar Capitalist Pig BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    How do we know you weren't in jail for something else and are awaiting sentencing?

Do you think a DUI conviction is cool?

Quote Originally Posted by virtus134 View Post
    No offense Polarbear, but you're talking out of spite.

He didn't do anything wrong. He was merely explaining why he was inactive for such a long period of time, and that all his trackers were disabled.

There's nothing wrong with what he posted.

If anything bad came out of his drunk driving (manslaughter) he would've gotten a far worse penalty.
    If he did 45 days in jail it's more than his first DUI...a repeat idiot.
    Last edited by arkiebrian; 12-31-2007 at 04:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    what if he gets banned from trackers for TUI?
    very very risky to invite j/k

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    lostdemon's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I won't be surprised if I see more I just got released I need some invites request in the future.
    @bikernin TUI hahaha

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    arkiebrian-
    He said he was in jail for a DUI and I'll believe him. Why would he lie about that? Being in jail is bad enough, and if he wanted to lie he would've made up a story that makes him sound innocent rather than guilty, not say he had a DUI. And awaiting sentencing? You phrased that wrong I hope. If he was awaiting to be sentenced he wouldn't request trackers, now would he?

Also it doesn't have to be a repeat DUI. He could have multiple offenses for other things, or the judge was having a bad day, etc, it depends on the situation. And don't call me an idiot, because you have no idea what you're talking about.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    JROQuinn's Avatar Rev. Maynard BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by arkiebrian View Post
    How do we know you weren't in jail for something else and are awaiting sentencing?

Do you think a DUI conviction is cool?

No offense Polarbear, but you're talking out of spite.

He didn't do anything wrong. He was merely explaining why he was inactive for such a long period of time, and that all his trackers were disabled.

There's nothing wrong with what he posted.

If anything bad came out of his drunk driving (manslaughter) he would've gotten a far worse penalty.
    If he did 45 days in jail it's more than his first DUI...a repeat idiot.
    Depends on what state he's in, if hes even in the states

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    lostdemon's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    i don't think arkiebrian was calling you an idiot
    he said repeat idiot meaning it was probably not the guys first or had multiple offenses

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    angryghost's Avatar Get In Ma BELLY! BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by bikernin View Post
    what if he gets banned from trackers for TUI?
    very very risky to invite j/k
    TUI is a very serious offense man keep it quite, the mpaa come and track you down for it

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    sleepyy's Avatar Old-Fashioned BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    What sites were you a member before you lost them all?

Polarbar-
    It's childish to hate a group of individuals because of the actions of a one individual.
    I'm not lecturing you, but that's just my opinion. Besides he's asking for help, so if you're just going to flame him you shouldn't post. Please don't get offended, and PLEASE don't post a reply back if you're going to insult me again.

No it's not childish drunk drivers are all the same they are a risk some kill some don't fact of the matter is some handle their drink better than other's and some are just plain old lucky.
    Last edited by sleepyy; 12-31-2007 at 04:30 AM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    your epenis wilts away if you TUI

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast