Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Jail Bird!!!

sleepyy's Avatar Old-Fashioned BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #42
    The Next Trend in invite threads:

I killed someone and lost all my sites while i was in jail. But i am out now so can i have some invites?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #43
    arkiebrian's Avatar Capitalist Pig BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Quote Originally Posted by virtus134 View Post
    arkiebrian-
    He said he was in jail for a DUI and I'll believe him. Why would he lie about that? Being in jail is bad enough, and if he wanted to lie he would've made up a story that makes him sound innocent rather than guilty, not say he had a DUI. And awaiting sentencing? You phrased that wrong I hope. If he was awaiting to be sentenced he wouldn't request trackers, now would he?

Also it doesn't have to be a repeat DUI. He could have multiple offenses for other things, or the judge was having a bad day, etc, it depends on the situation. And don't call me an idiot, because you have no idea what you're talking about.
    No...you don't know what you are talking about. It must have been at least his second DUI and from the tone of the OP he thinks it was cool...you want to help him that's your choice but I sure as hell wouldn't.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #44
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by seppypom View Post
    The Next Trend in invite threads:

I killed someone and lost all my sites while i was in jail. But i am out now so can i have some invites?
    FFS, how low can you get!

Oh, btw, what you needing?

/I have a nice line in invites going, can offer 2 for the price of 1 <opens coat to reveal 100s of invites>
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #45
    arkiebrian's Avatar Capitalist Pig BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    I can't speak for the rest of the world but I know that nowhere in North America do you get 45 days in jail for a first offense.
    Last edited by arkiebrian; 12-31-2007 at 04:47 AM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #46
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Where have those invites been Major? Probably inside of someone else, that's just gross.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #47
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    i hate it when you ppl act like that

the man is just asked for your help , instead of your help .. you just laughing at him

For Serving Community

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #48
    Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    i hate it when you ppl act like that

the man is just asked for your help , instead of your help .. you just laughing at him
    This guy needs a lot more help than invites to trackers can give him.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #49
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    you think so

For Serving Community

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #50
    Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Quote Originally Posted by virtus134 View Post
    Polarbar-
    It's childish to hate a group of individuals because of the actions of a one individual.
    I'm not lecturing you, but that's just my opinion. Besides he's asking for help, so if you're just going to flame him you shouldn't post. Please don't get offended, and PLEASE don't post a reply back if you're going to insult me again.
    You're absolutely right, it is incredibly childish to hate a bunch of individuals who happen to cause a majority of today's traffic accidents. Some people are SOOOOO much better behind the wheel when they have had a few, right?

You seem to think that just because he didn't kill anybody we shouldn't judge him like all those who did? Or that it somehow makes what he did okay? Should we be okay with people who only attempt homicide while condemn those who actually finish the person off?

I think you need to understand the severity of what he did and how much damage he could have caused. And considering people don't get sent to jail for 60 days for their first offense, we are talking about a REPEAT OFFENDER. Sorry, but I think you're childish for thinking that just because he was lucky enough not hurt someone he is somehow absolved of all crime and was just punished by the Man.
    Ask me about my self-esteem!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast