Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Jail Bird!!!

kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    i had the same problem. i spent 6 months in jail and lost all of my accounts. i didnt ask for anything though. i just worked my way through my old sites and everything is back to normal now and actually better than before.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #52
    pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by arkiebrian View Post
    No...you don't know what you are talking about. It must have been at least his second DUI and from the tone of the OP he thinks it was cool...you want to help him that's your choice but I sure as hell wouldn't.
    I don't know how anyone can think the guy thought it was cool to get a dui. I will requote it because maybe you just didn't read it right.

Quote Originally Posted by aarik111
    I just got out of jail DUI. So lost all of my accounts. If someone could hook me up with some invites so I can start all over. I'd really appreciate it.
    He gave a quick summary of his situation, then asked for some invites. He offered no opinion on DUI, and believe it or not, but its extremely hard to convey tone on the internet, so to say he thought it was cool, was just ignorant...

I don't get why you people continue to troll threads where you disagree with OP, just don't click on thread and continue on with your browsing...

Someone invite me to fsc please

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456