Thread: How do I use SABnzbd with NewzBin?

Poster BT Rep: +1
    I entered my NewzBin login into SABnzbd...now what?
    Sig goes here.

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    Broken's Avatar Obama Supporter
    download something

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    Well...yeah. I knew that much. But my friend told me that they integrated with each other so you could one-click download.
    Sig goes here.

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    Broken's Avatar Obama Supporter
    I'm not familiar with that client.
    You should be able to download an NZB, windows will probably ask you what program to open it with (or you may have to open it manuelly), tell it SABnzbd.

If that doesn't work, I'd recommed trying GrabIt. It's both easy to use and free.

5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    You can tell SABNZBD to watch a directory for incoming NZB's.

So say you use firefox and your download directory is your desktop. You can tell SABNZBD in the settings to watch your desktop. If any newb NZB files are places onto the desktop, sab will take it and auto load it and begin downloading the files for you.

6. Newsgroups   -   #6
    in the SABNZBD folder, theres a NZB_Blackhole folder, download nzbs into it and it will auto import

7. Newsgroups   -   #7
    You can use a firefox extension called sabnzbdstatus that adds a icon next to the nzb on the newsbin site, to one click download from newzbin. I use it and love it.

It also displays the status of the download in a little ticker in the browser. Shows how much time left...

https://nzbdstatus.bountysource.com/

8. Newsgroups   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by user1234 View Post
    You can use a firefox extension called sabnzbdstatus that adds a icon next to the nzb on the newsbin site, to one click download from newzbin. I use it and love it.

It also displays the status of the download in a little ticker in the browser. Shows how much time left...

https://nzbdstatus.bountysource.com/
    YES! That's what it was. I was using GrabIt before this, but I actually like it and I think I'll stick with it. I'll keep this extension in mind though. Thanks!
    Sig goes here.