Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The United Nations

The UN cannot be fair. Go by population and countries like china get way more than their fair share of votes. The chinese people would not be fairly represented, chinese leaders would be overrepresented. You can't base it on equal votes for each country because some countries have more at stake in each desicion. Countries that foot the bill and supply the troops have much more to lose than smaller countries that don't help pay for anything. The UN is worthless as far as military intervention is concerned. It could be usefull in other areas (such as health problems around the world) if it is restructured a bit.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    chalkmongoose
    The UN can suck my balls. They're the reason we have fighting in the mid-east.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    Originally posted by chalkmongoose@28 July 2003 - 05:37
    The UN can suck my balls. They're the reason we have fighting in the mid-east.
    surely you mean george bush rather than the u.n.?
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    chalkmongoose
    Originally posted by 3rd gen noob+28 July 2003 - 04:42--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3rd gen noob @ 28 July 2003 - 04:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-chalkmongoose@28 July 2003 - 05:37
    The UN can suck my balls. They&#39;re the reason we have fighting in the mid-east.
    surely you mean george bush rather than the u.n.? [/b][/quote]
    No. In the mid 40s, the UN fecked everything up but good.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    Originally posted by chalkmongoose+28 July 2003 - 00:00--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (chalkmongoose &#064; 28 July 2003 - 00:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by 3rd gen noob@28 July 2003 - 04:42
    <!--QuoteBegin-chalkmongoose
    @28 July 2003 - 05:37
    The UN can suck my balls. They&#39;re the reason we have fighting in the mid-east.

surely you mean george bush rather than the u.n.?
    No. In the mid 40s, the UN fecked everything up but good. [/b][/quote]
    Get your facts straight man&#33; I am not a fan of U.N either coz its a BS organization basically and unfortunately played by the hands of the U.S.

What 40&#39;s r u talking abt. Support your statement whatever you r claiming. Would be good to know if u have some hidden info which I didnt know.

I.am

Edit: Typo
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16
    chalkmongoose
    I dunno. Snark was watching something, and he told me.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    Originally posted by chalkmongoose@28 July 2003 - 01:37
    I dunno. Snark was watching something, and he told me.
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12