Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: BWTorrents/Pisexy - both accounts got deleted because of inactivity

  1. #1
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    burlington, Ontario
    Posts
    5,341
    I had an account for a few years, then this summer I didnt log on for a bit, I tried logging in last week and my account got deleted because of inactivity. If anybody can send me an invite, that would be great. I had a good ratio as well.
    I know in Pisexy I had a 1.2 ratio, something like 120gb uploaded and 97ish downloaded

    If someone could be nice enough, maybe they could send me an invite to a tracker similar to Pisexy. I only ever DL movies, occasional DVD5s, and TVshows


    thanks
    Last edited by maebach; 12-31-2007 at 04:16 PM.

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,574
    sorry m8 pisexy has closed invites for a long time. pm me your mail for a bwt invite

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    528
    If any of your other accounts were disabled and you're in need I'll help you out.

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    burlington, Ontario
    Posts
    5,341
    I got a BwT invite from rossoneri. When I was with Pisexy they gave 5 invites twice a year. I guess they've stopped that. The last thing I remember about that site was when they started using some other sites forums secretely, lol. That must have been a while ago. If theres any other good movies sites, I'll definetely take an invite. I dont play many pc games so thats not a big deal. I always keep good ratios, so that wont be a problem.

    thanks for the help everyone.

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,366
    Yea i got invited to pisexy like a month ago but they don't accept invites either atm.

    Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!





  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    burlington, Ontario
    Posts
    5,341
    thanks. I guess I'll wait.

    Maybe someone could send me an invite to a site similar to pisexy?
    Last edited by maebach; 12-31-2007 at 04:15 PM.

  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,562
    Quote Originally Posted by maebach View Post
    I got a BwT invite from rossoneri. When I was with Pisexy they gave 5 invites twice a year. I guess they've stopped that. The last thing I remember about that site was when they started using some other sites forums secretely, lol. That must have been a while ago. If theres any other good movies sites, I'll definetely take an invite. I dont play many pc games so thats not a big deal. I always keep good ratios, so that wont be a problem.

    thanks for the help everyone.

    I could give you one invite for the most underrated tracker, in my opinion: BitHQ. Only DVDr, and mostly NTSC.








  8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    528
    http://www.cinemageddon.org/signup.php

    It's a good site for movies.
    Last edited by virtus134; 12-31-2007 at 05:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    burlington, Ontario
    Posts
    5,341
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemrod View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by maebach View Post
    I got a BwT invite from rossoneri. When I was with Pisexy they gave 5 invites twice a year. I guess they've stopped that. The last thing I remember about that site was when they started using some other sites forums secretely, lol. That must have been a while ago. If theres any other good movies sites, I'll definetely take an invite. I dont play many pc games so thats not a big deal. I always keep good ratios, so that wont be a problem.

    thanks for the help everyone.

    I could give you one invite for the most underrated tracker, in my opinion: BitHQ. Only DVDr, and mostly NTSC.
    that'd be great. my email= audi101@gmail.com
    Quote Originally Posted by virtus134 View Post
    http://www.cinemageddon.org/signup.php

    It's a good site for movies.
    signed up! thanks

  10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,562
    Remove your e-mail, itīs not a good idea to put in public.
    Iīve got it.
    Sending invite.

    The invite has been successfully send to xxxxxx@xxx.xxx.
    Last edited by Nemrod; 12-31-2007 at 05:30 PM. Reason: Add something.








Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •