Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: is it fair?

BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by spark View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by supper View Post
    pm any tracker staff and ask them did u or did u not ban ppl from the same country u live in and post the replay here conan
    And what does this have to do with your question?

We have 0.0000000000001% cheaters
    You have 0.00000000000001% good users

Is it clear now?
    so why not keep that 0.00000000000001% good users and ban the 0.0000000000001% cheaters

and why not u spark just FUC* off a little bit can u?

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55

And what does this have to do with your question?

We have 0.0000000000001% cheaters
    You have 0.00000000000001% good users

Is it clear now?
    so why not keep that 0.00000000000001% good users and ban the 0.0000000000001% cheaters

Because it is much easier to ban 100% instead of banning 99.99999999999999% manually!
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    well said but my question is why they dont keep the good and ban the bad it will be atleast fair !

btw i am not from somalia i dont think where i am from its dose not matter and i cant say where i am from atm coz security issues
    just imagine you have a vegetable store.

you get good fruits and vegetables from many countries.

there's one country that always sends you boxes of rotten tomatos.

so you change your dealer from that country, but again, boxes full of rotten tomatos.

now do you keep buying tomatos from that country and open every single box hoping to find a good tomato?

i don't think so.
    i will not buying from the same dealer of course but we talking about humans here not tomatos

any way i hope the tracker staff try to understand that as no body is perfact there is no country is perfact too and i hope thay spend more time to keep the good members and burn in hell the cheaters its just hope i dont ask for impossable thing thanx for all replays

Because it is much easier to ban 100% instead of banning 99.99999999999999% manually!
    easier!!!!
    Last edited by supper; 12-31-2007 at 02:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    Poster BT Rep: +2

so you change your dealer from that country, but again, boxes full of rotten tomatos.

now do you keep buying tomatos from that country and open every single box hoping to find a good tomato?

i don't think so.
    i will not buying from the same dealer of course but we talking about humans here not tomatos

any way i hope the tracker staff try to understand that as no body is perfact there is no country is perfact too and i hope thay spend more time to keep the good members and burn in hell the cheaters its just hope i dont ask for impossable thing thanx for all replays
    +1
    i was about to say the same.. since when did people become tomatoes....its like saying the whole german country was resposible for what happened to jews during second world war.....every one of those war criminals were given a fair trial.....inspite of knowing they were wrong......
    and also blaming all the white people for apartheid....no problems can be solved by hate...people should be more forgiving....
    we r just talkign about a bit torrent site.. i think these sites can afford to be a bit forgiving for the few good users that still want to use the site and are good members....well this one thread wont change anything......
    Last edited by stitched; 12-31-2007 at 03:08 PM.

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    sefo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    cheater every where but as i think the staff ban the country ip range when there is many cheater

but it still not fair

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5

i don't think so.

easier!!!!
    dear supper,

you are right that the comparison of tomatos and humans may not be the best.

i just wanted to give you an example that you might understand.

let me be quite frank with you, you don't seem to be the brightest mind under the sky or you might have difficulties expressing yourself in english.

i learned english at school 20 years ago and never lived in an english speaking country at all, so i respect that.

why don't you put on some nice armin van buuren cds now () and focus on your next account trade.

i have to think about what funky suit i wear at the party tonight and can not afford to waste anymore time with you.

happy new year

7. BitTorrent   -   #47

easier!!!!
    dear supper,

you are right that the comparison of tomatos and humans may not be the best.

i just wanted to give you an example that you might understand.

let me be quite frank with you, you don't seem to be the brightest mind under the sky or you might have difficulties expressing yourself in english.

i learned english at school 20 years ago and never lived in an english speaking country at all, so i respect that.

why don't you put on some nice armin van buuren cds now () and focus on your next account trade.

i have to think about what funky suit i wear at the party tonight and can not afford to waste anymore time with you.

happy new year
    why u talking in that way Polarbear did i insulting ? well u chosed the way

ok first of all u have 37 years old and u trying to pratice ur english from 17 years now so i think i have so much time to be good at it

sec why i don't put on some nice armin van buuren cds now

its simply coz its not of ur fuc*en god damn business

about i am a trader or not its up to me too if u are a fuc*en asskisser or tracker spy i wont be like that i am a trader yea but i think i helped alot of ppl here and ididnt care about trade that much as u think and look at ur self all u gived here just some bull of shi* and waffles invite and a fuc*en freak mango giveaway

so if that the way to be anti trader so no thanx i dont need it and i wont be so get to ur self better life first and then u can judge on me or on any one else

happy new year retard and try to have fun in ur gay party tonight
    Last edited by supper; 12-31-2007 at 04:02 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    Actatoi's Avatar 2+2 is 5 if I say so BT Rep: +2
    Polarbear didn't choose to be insulting towards you. He just pointed the facts out.

And I too think you should put on some sweet chilling trance, relax and enjoy this new years day.
    What an ordinary day, the extraordinary way.

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    dragos's Avatar . BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by Actatoi View Post
    Polarbear didn't choose to be insulting towards you. He just pointed the facts out.

And I too think you should put on some sweet chilling trance, relax and enjoy this new years day.
    deviating from the topic to say "you're not the brightest mind under the sky" is preety much "you're stupid" put in a more refined form. I don't really like the way polarbear has been acting lately and more people have said that to him. I don't actually believe he's 36 years old based on his posts, but even so, stoping in a middle of a serious descussion to say "you're stupid" is childish and arogant

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace
    banning whole coutry is pathetic and idiotic ,some trackers just tend to use teh easy way of banning whole countries because they don't want to make abit more effort in making a proper cheating script which can detect these programs and disable cheaters automatically and ban their ip but it seems that there are alot of staffers who tend to use the easy way

I staffed in 3 trackers and i have seen alot of cheaters of some certain countries but i never thought of banning whole country because they have a high amount of cheaters because i know there are always good people in these countries and banning them through country ban will be totally unfair because they have spent their time contributing to the trakers and the communities

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast