Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: is it fair?

fstokebanget's Avatar j-e-ib BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Yep, banning the whole country because there's several ppl done a wrong thing isn't fair at all. I just remember few years earlier, because many hackers come from my country, PayPal put my country into its blacklist until the year 2007 they released from their blacklist because many ppl from my country complained and wrote to them. So I think it isn't fair at all if a trackers done the whole banning.

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    fulu's Avatar Capo Dei Capi BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    for me it's not fair but that's life!!!!! what can you do mate?

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    Actatoi's Avatar 2+2 is 5 if I say so BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by dragos View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Actatoi View Post
    Polarbear didn't choose to be insulting towards you. He just pointed the facts out.

And I too think you should put on some sweet chilling trance, relax and enjoy this new years day.
    deviating from the topic to say "you're not the brightest mind under the sky" is preety much "you're stupid" put in a more refined form. I don't really like the way polarbear has been acting lately and more people have said that to him. I don't actually believe he's 36 years old based on his posts, but even so, stoping in a middle of a serious descussion to say "you're stupid" is childish and arogant
    You can take "you're not the brightest mind under the sky" in various ways, yes. However I still think he stated a fact since supper does not show a very high amount of logic in this thread so far. But I think your post was more then a answer to me but more a rant on Polarbear so I won't say anything more.

Happy new year dragos.
    What an ordinary day, the extraordinary way.

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    mikechrobot's Avatar Trader Hater BT Rep: +2
    if it's sct ur talking about, if u were a good user they would make ur account bypass the ban, just like they did to mine
    u just had to ask

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    fstokebanget's Avatar j-e-ib BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    how ? by donating some to them

Quote Originally Posted by fulu View Post
    for me it's not fair but that's life!!!!! what can you do mate?
    you're right, life is about unfair things happening to your life

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    BANNED BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by spark View Post
    People from the same environment share same behavior, when the staff find out that 50% of a certain country are cheaters then it's fucking so fair to ban the whole country..
    not true
    we can find two brothers one good and the other one bad
    am i right???!!!
    so its not fair for me

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    no, i said i was coming home (poland) for christmas, and asked them if there was a way to use my account there and one of the staff members bypassed the ban for my acc, too 1 minute

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    krunktastic's Avatar Krunk User+ BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Ok, I may be the only one to see this, but Poland and Israel are primarily JEWISH countries. In fact, the only ones in the world.

I have come across some CRAZY antisemetic people as mods; now I'm not saying it's true, but banning the jewish countries seems awfully *fishy* to me, as I really don't believe 1 out of 2 people is a cheater, nor do I believe it's appropriate to ban GOOD users for NO REASON. Spark may disagree with me, but I dont wanna get banned because JOE SCHMO next door is cheating.

Nor for being jewish.

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    Poland a Jewish country?
    check ur facts dude, 0.1% of poland's population is jewish

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    DyNast's Avatar What's My Age Again? BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Just to be sure, where did you get this idea that 99.9% of the countries which are "usually" banned from trackers are "bad" users?

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast