Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: is it fair?

In my experience, an overwhelming number of the Israeli users that I've come across have been cheaters, liars, or both.

It would be interesting to have them on all the same tracker where such a large proportion of the users would cheat; then they would see the consequences of such actions.

2. BitTorrent   -   #92
    sleepyy's Avatar Old-Fashioned BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Yes it is fair they own the web page if certain kinds of people are not wanted wheather it be because of your shoes, what car you drive, cheaters, traders, nationality, skin colour, religious views i agree 100 percent they have that right to ban a person or all of those people for what ever reason it's their site if you fall under the categories of unwellcome and it's nice and clear that person should not be part of that community what ever the reasons your not wanted deal with it if that person still want's in they are the ones causeing trouble.
    Last edited by sleepyy; 01-01-2008 at 01:08 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #93
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    YOU WAIT ALL THIS TIME JUST TO CAME UP WITH THIS JOKE

BUT IT'S OK , I KNOW YOU ARE OFFENDED AND YOU GET ANGRY .
    SOME PEOPLE CAN'T CONTROL THEIR SELVES WHEN THEY GOT ANGRY
    SOME PEOPLE ALSO LAUGH AT OTHERS CAUSE THEIR COLOR OF SKIN IS DIFFERENT OR THEIR RELIGION OR THEIR COUNTRY

BUT WHAT PUZZELS ME WHAT CATEGORY DO YOU FIT IN ?

I'LL LEAVE THAT FOR YOU TO CHOOSE BUT PLEASE DON'T TAKE ALL THIS TIME AGAIN , JUST TRAIN YOUR MIND TO REACT FAST
    IT'S EASY

4. BitTorrent   -   #94
    IGetMoney's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    i think a lot of good members non cheaters shouldent have gotten IP bans that really sucks if it happened to my Country id move to another country haha

5. BitTorrent   -   #95
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    yes thank god i don't need to move

For Serving Community

6. BitTorrent   -   #96
    lostdemon's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Many things in life aren't fair thats what makes it life.
    IPbans do suck for for the many good members but there are many other sites that can fill the void.

7. BitTorrent   -   #97
    AmpeD's Avatar the o'lol factor BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    its like iraq: theres a bunch of terrorists so they all deserve to die

(im jk)

8. BitTorrent   -   #98
    its unfortunate but people learn from their experiences and if I was to get ripped off by a certain group repeatedly I'd have to take action as well.

9. BitTorrent   -   #99
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepyy View Post
    Yes it is fair they own the web page if certain kinds of people are not wanted wheather it be because of your shoes, what car you drive, cheaters, traders, nationality, skin colour, religious views i agree 100 percent they have that right to ban a person or all of those people for what ever reason it's their site if you fall under the categories of unwellcome and it's nice and clear that person should not be part of that community what ever the reasons your not wanted deal with it if that person still want's in they are the ones causeing trouble.
    Don't U ever use puctuation marks, USOB? It is so repellent...
    A malis vituperari laus est.

10. BitTorrent   -   #100
    Eytan's Avatar AddicTed_To_ATB BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by vergo View Post
    In my experience, an overwhelming number of the Israeli users that I've come across have been cheaters, liars, or both.

It would be interesting to have them on all the same tracker where such a large proportion of the users would cheat; then they would see the consequences of such actions.
    Downrev anyone ?

As far as I know, that tracker is not entirely fulfilled of cheaters, liars or both...

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast