Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: is it fair?

sleepyy's Avatar Old-Fashioned BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar666 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepyy View Post
    Yes it is fair they own the web page if certain kinds of people are not wanted wheather it be because of your shoes, what car you drive, cheaters, traders, nationality, skin colour, religious views i agree 100 percent they have that right to ban a person or all of those people for what ever reason it's their site if you fall under the categories of unwellcome and it's nice and clear that person should not be part of that community what ever the reasons your not wanted deal with it if that person still want's in they are the ones causeing trouble.
    Don't U ever use puctuation marks, USOB? It is so repellent...
    You may find this more attractive then .

If my post made you miserable this should put a smile on your face there could even be a slight bit of a resemblance.

What does USOB mean?
    Last edited by sleepyy; 01-02-2008 at 08:03 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #102
    u son of a b.....i think

3. BitTorrent   -   #103
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    That pics funny.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

4. BitTorrent   -   #104
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    well it is efficient to ban those users..
    and good users usually dont lose anything bc their ip range doesnt get banned atleast from what i have heard^^
    but there are enough trackers that dont ban whole countries.. so where is the problem?
    thank your cheating neighbours for not being able to get on some nice sites
    some people just like to ruin it for the rest..

5. BitTorrent   -   #105
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    Quote Originally Posted by arbaal View Post

Quote Originally Posted by spark View Post
    People from the same environment share same behavior
    yeah, they're all just a bunch of brainless clones :E

I must object to that. I don't see myself as a brainless clone of other Israeli users just because they cheat. I got my account on SCT re-enabled for being an alright user.. The way it should be, unlike BitMeTV, they just banned the whole range - fuckers.. I had a lovely account there, shared and all, then one day it was all gone. No question asked nothing whatsoever. It's sad that trackers that big won't do the minimum to check whether it's worth while banning a user just because he's from a certain IP. It's like virtual racism in my opinion.. Everyone's clean until proven guilty.

That's just my 2 cents.

6. BitTorrent   -   #106
    Since when is life fair. If a country has a larger percentage of cheaters then other countries then the site needs to do something. If they can't get it under control then sometimes it's better to let it go to regroup and deal with other matters then fight a losing war.

7. BitTorrent   -   #107
    Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Last edited by r77; 01-02-2008 at 05:53 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #108
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by r77 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tralalala View Post
    fuckers..
    nice behaviour for a bt mod here and excellent example that you are not clone of other Israeli users
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

9. BitTorrent   -   #109
    Vidde's Avatar Wubalicious <3 BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    There are cheaters everywhere in the world, but in some parts, there are far too many then it should be..

So.. Instead of banning 100's of users manually, some trackers are banning IP-ranges. It's easier, faster, and it sure keeps'em out :p

Too bad for the few who doesn't cheat, but seriously.. It's not like 10 ppl from the same country are cheating, they do not ban entire country based on those numbers..

-Vidde

10. BitTorrent   -   #110
    BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    from my alittel poor experience i gusse its depend on the tracker too coz i think the trackers with a very strong cheat script like F*N or F*C or ex onik

they not even need to ban the whole country and the cheaters think twice before they make any stupid behaviour there that coz he have no chance to cheat there and it wont work for example u wont find the same numbers of cheaters in F*N like TL

but trackers with a weak scripts they just ban a whole counterys better then make a relly good script could dedact cheaters from any place in this world not just from israel or poland or any where else

anyway i understand that its hard on the staff to delet accounts every 10 mins from the same country but i just felt a littel bit mad thats all

oh and the reason of creating this thread coz my country were banned on some trackers that i relly love and now its unbanned so i am just scared to buffer those accounts and suddenly i will find every thing is gone coz of dumbass user
    Last edited by supper; 01-02-2008 at 04:18 PM.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast