Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: is it fair?

BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by dragos View Post
    it seems israeli and polish people are like 1 of 2 people is a cheater. Of course it's ok to ban the whole country ,why keep them and hurt your tracker. And then you can do like sct did, alowing people to join irc and if your account is ok you'll get reenabled
    well i hope all the trackers do the same but there is some trackers just ban u with out questions and what about the good users of those countrys why thay test the same result coz of something thay never did
    Last edited by supper; 12-31-2007 at 11:29 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    arbaal's Avatar Poster
    The sct way seems the best solution atm, but many trackers don't bother with so much work; all that checking accounts, reenabling... banning the whole country is just a lot easier

Quote Originally Posted by spark View Post
    People from the same environment share same behavior
    yeah, they're all just a bunch of brainless clones :E

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    shutdk's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    So, you would define you self as a good user?

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by TranceLover View Post
    good ratio .active download and upload. active in forum .good speed internet conaction . no cheat no spam what the good user could be more then that

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by supper View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TranceLover View Post
    good ratio .active download and upload. active in forum .good speed internet conaction . no cheat no spam what the good user could be more then that
    what about trading?
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    0110's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    the best one in it

he is the leader of us

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    what about trading?
    what about asskissers and tradeing in other unknow forums and acting here like anti traders to get a free invites?

tradeing or anti traders its not the god damn topic here i am talking about why the trackers ban whole countrys coz of some cheaters this is the topic so there is nothing to do here about trading or not if u wanna make a damn post then make sure its belong to the original topic trackers dont ban countrys coz of tradeing
    Last edited by supper; 12-31-2007 at 12:14 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by 0110 View Post
    the best one in it

he is the leader of us
    Who? supper? No way! he's Mr. Anti

what about trading?
    what about asskissers and tradeing in other unknow forums and acting here like anti traders to get a free invites?

tradeing or anti traders its not the god damn topic here i am talking about why the trackers ban whole countrys coz of some cheaters this is the topic so there is nothing to do here about trading or not if u wanna make a damn post then make sure its belong to the original topic
    Nice speech ok, np..
    Last edited by spark; 12-31-2007 at 12:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Cheffy's Avatar Slut up ! BT Rep: +4
    It might not be fair. But considering the amount of users from Israel that cheat i understand that trackers decide to ban the entire countries.
    On some large trackers its would they would have to spend several hours everyday to see if the users are cheating. So when you have spent countless hours banning users, then you see the trend is that more cheaters are joining that you can ban. You might get sick an tired. And it have to be accepted behavior to cheat in Israel. So if its generally accepted by most of the torrent users they should not get pissed when they get banned. And since most ips down there have dynamic ip its hard to ban them. Since they just DC for 2 hours then get a new ip and a new invite and start all over again with the cheating.

That being said, it have to suck when you are a user that actually follow the rules.
    My e-penis is so big it makes John Holmes look like a little boy.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheffy View Post
    It might not be fair. But considering the amount of users from Israel that cheat i understand that trackers decide to ban the entire countries.
    On some large trackers its would they would have to spend several hours everyday to see if the users are cheating. So when you have spent countless hours banning users, then you see the trend is that more cheaters are joining that you can ban. You might get sick an tired. And it have to be accepted behavior to cheat in Israel. So if its generally accepted by most of the torrent users they should not get pissed when they get banned. And since most ips down there have dynamic ip its hard to ban them. Since they just DC for 2 hours then get a new ip and a new invite and start all over again with the cheating.

That being said, it have to suck when you are a user that actually follow the rules.
    good post but thats mean thay ban the whole countrys coz thay get bored of checking the whole users statments what about the user himself when he trying to get seedbox or waiting for new torrent file to seed to make good ratio etc... this is could be bored too
    Last edited by supper; 12-31-2007 at 01:16 PM.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast