Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: is it fair?

SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    every country has cheaters but the ratio differs and the trackers admins just ban some countries just out of its reputation nothing else

isreal is famous of cheaters let's ban isreal
    and so on
    and that's insane really
    let's put it this way
    USA 350 MILLIONS PEOPLE most of the houses have internet connections do you wanna tell me there is no cheaters in usa
    come on
    if you think ppl cheat cause they have low speed connections you are dreaming
    ppl cheat for many reasons :
    1- decrease the time to make a good buffer in order to trade the account
    2- to enjoy the thrill that comes with it
    and many other reasons
    so why don't we ban usa ips cause they have a cheaters
    let's say .1% from the americans torrent users are cheaters this more than the half isreali cheaters
    so it's better to ban usa
    don't you think
    but you don't you know why ?
    cause ppl come from poor and third world countries don't usually donate so it's better to ban them
    no need for them on elite trackers , right

For Serving Community

2. BitTorrent   -   #72
    PRINCE's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    every country has cheaters but the ratio differs and the trackers admins just ban some countries just out of its reputation nothing else

and so on
    and that's insane really
    let's put it this way
    USA 350 MILLIONS PEOPLE most of the houses have internet connections do you wanna tell me there is no cheaters in usa
    come on
    and many other reasons
    let's say .1% from the americans torrent users are cheaters this more than the half isreali cheaters
    don't you think
    cause ppl come from poor and third world countries don't usually donate so it's better to ban them
    but isreali not from third world countries

3. BitTorrent   -   #73
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    i used isreal as an example
    i hope ppl got my drift and don't try to twist my words

For Serving Community

4. BitTorrent   -   #74
    Actatoi's Avatar 2+2 is 5 if I say so BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by supper View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Actatoi View Post

You can take "you're not the brightest mind under the sky" in various ways, yes. However I still think he stated a fact since supper does not show a very high amount of logic in this thread so far. But I think your post was more then a answer to me but more a rant on Polarbear so I won't say anything more.

Happy new year dragos.
    what logic u trying to looking for i say ppl should not be banned coz of other mistakes and the retard one talking to me about vegetable

and tomatos and u dont c any insulting words in polarbear to me so this mean two thing u are so dumb ass as u cant understand it or u just used to hear this insult from every one so its become normal to u so give me break u and him ok if u want to kiss ass Polarbear then do it in other thread plz coz ur post dose not make any sence
    Firstly, I am talking about the logic you are showing against what other people are answering on your question. You don't seem to get it.

Secondly about the insulting thing. You take things to serious.

Thirdly I have all the rights to post and say whatever I want aslong as I follow the rules of FST. If I don't you have all the right to report me.

And I love Polarbear ()
    What an ordinary day, the extraordinary way.

5. BitTorrent   -   #75
    LoKaLiRi's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55

and so on
    and that's insane really
    let's put it this way
    come on
    and many other reasons
    don't you think
    +1

6. BitTorrent   -   #76
    DyNast's Avatar What's My Age Again? BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Quote Originally Posted by pro267 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    most trackers, online gaming sites, gamble sites, even money transfer services block the same countries.

they don't do that because they don't like the countries or think all users from those countries are bad.

they do it to protect their sites.

they have statistics. those statistics prove that 95% of all cheater always come from the same countries.
    That is a very interesting argument.

Do the statistics show the exact percentage of cheaters per country?
    Where can I find these statistics and a list of sites which block countries according to them?
    Exactly.

@mikechrobot
    yap removes all doubt
    But he was wrong about that, I don't think that's his point you know

7. BitTorrent   -   #77
    Actatoi's Avatar 2+2 is 5 if I say so BT Rep: +2

and so on
    and that's insane really
    let's put it this way
    come on
    and many other reasons
    don't you think
    Ban the country with 1% cheating users or the country with 50% cheating users?

However I do see your point. But as already stated it surely is beacuse it's giving the staff too much time to deal with this matter. You have to see that it's there own free time they're putting into their tracker.

I am quite sure that you would get bored dealing with a country with a lot of cheaters and not knowing who you can trust from that country.

If not I salute you, but don't think that you have tried. I havn't either but Im lazy enough to know what I would do.
    What an ordinary day, the extraordinary way.

8. BitTorrent   -   #78
    i know it's hard for any tracker staff to run after every single cheater and i know most of the times they only try to protect their sites
    maybe the intent is good but that's don't justify the means they used

For Serving Community

9. BitTorrent   -   #79
    Poster
    The solution is very simple !

all trackers should ban isreal and Egypt

10. BitTorrent   -   #80
    f@flot's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by spark View Post
    People from the same environment share same behavior, when the staff find out that 50% of a certain country are cheaters then it's fucking so fair to ban the whole country..
    I agree .Banning the whole country is a fair response to the high quantity of cheaters and hackers..
    Last edited by f@flot; 12-31-2007 at 09:53 PM.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast