Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [REQ] F*** invite

fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by fstokebanget View Post
    haha, I'm talking to him right now on MSN, he said it's true, but he has no invites so couldn't invite me
    well I trully don't know if my friend is lying to me, that's why maybe someone here could give a better explanation and maybe if it's true anyway, I will get a chance to join f***
    if u ever join there dont forget abouth us small people

but i really dont have anyidea why is that site on lvl10 since what i have heard its pretty suck...

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Torn's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Forumas View Post

but i really dont have anyidea why is that site on lvl10 since what i have heard its pretty suck...
    It's level 10 for rarity. That's it though.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    F*** is my dream as well mate. Good luck. Only staff give out invites. If your friends a member ask him to vouch for you. give him every ratio proof you have. They may work or it may not.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80

Rabbit is all about community and it's lvl10 coz of rarity (nothing more). If you are looking for pretime, content you might and will be dissatisfied.

btw, can someone can confirm/deny the info about invites.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    phoenixfire's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post

Rabbit is all about community and it's lvl10 coz of rarity (nothing more). If you are looking for pretime, content you might and will be dissatisfied.

btw, can someone can confirm/deny the info about invites.
    i know very well what i have said and why i said that..and no im not looking for any pretimes and all that shit.but looking general site sure dont deserve to be on lvl 10 but that is just my opinion of course.

also ftn and fsc also have great community but they are still on lvl 9??and also they have some own packs that u cant find anywhere else then there..

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    I still want the rabbit. Don't care about pre times, do care about the community and rarity though. Please let us small people know if there really is an invite going on.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    There isn't, and I highly doubt there will be for some time.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80

i know very well what i have said and why i said that..and no im not looking for any pretimes and all that shit.but looking general site sure dont deserve to be on lvl 10 but that is just my opinion of course.

also ftn and fsc also have great community but they are still on lvl 9??and also they have some own packs that u cant find anywhere else then there..
    what u mean don't deserve it?

the community has nothing to do with it.

lvl in WIAW thread is all about RARITY (nothing more)...the more rare the tracker is the higher the lvl is...and no a new tracker with 5 people won't get lvl 10

btw, in WIAW thread content is denoted by number in parenthesis [#] (10 being the best and 1 being the worst). Notice that FTN has [10] and FWTR has [6] (at least that's how it was when i checked it last time).
    Last edited by squirr3l; 12-31-2007 at 11:12 PM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    fstokebanget's Avatar j-e-ib BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    I really can't figure this out, my friend says that it's a great tracker & community, but I often read here that it has a poor contents, is it true ?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast