Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: [REQ] F*** invite

Quote Originally Posted by Abidos View Post
    ScT invite for FTN invite/tracker. Anyone??? Hurry!

When interresting, pls mail me ([email protected])
    Thank you!
    If you have registered at sct with that mail you´re quite stupid.
    zOMG I´m on Abraxas´ ignore list. My life is over!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    fstokebanget's Avatar j-e-ib BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    fstokebanget's Avatar j-e-ib BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    seems that it's true that the rabbit did open up their invite system, so I think I have to bump again

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    phoenixfire's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by grimms View Post
    I don't care what people think my dream tracker is F*** for me personally. I agree with aysomic on this one. I would fit in perfectly.
    No you wouldn't because THERE'S NOTHING THERE

Finding good content on ftwr is like finding water in the desert. Everything on FTWR is pretty much balls, the only reason anyone has any reason to want that place is because it's a level 10 tracker.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    fazzy07's Avatar Something Something BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Ohh, my eyes

Go for the horse. Its number 11

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixfire View Post
    I don't care what people think my dream tracker is F*** for me personally. I agree with aysomic on this one. I would fit in perfectly.

Finding good content on ftwr is like finding water in the desert. Everything on FTWR is pretty much balls, the only reason anyone has any reason to want that place is because it's a level 10 tracker.
    I want a good forum community. I have most of the high level trackers it ain't all just about getting torrents. Every site has the same type of content, unless it's a speciality tracker. Also my reasons for wanting it are my reasons (All good ones as well).

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    showbox's Avatar {Bye Bye AlL} BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    so all high lvl trackers u have ..... they've got awesome Communities there too . if u can' see this Communities , who can u look for new one !!!!
    Collecting Trackers ... Is the most SUCK Thing i've ever seen
    PLZ Get wat U Wanna 2 Use ONlLlLlLlLlLy

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    phoenixfire's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14

I want a good forum community. I have most of the high level trackers it ain't all just about getting torrents. Every site has the same type of content, unless it's a speciality tracker. Also my reasons for wanting it are my reasons (All good ones as well).
    If FTWR was level 2 you wouldn't give a shit about it and no one else would either. The community isn't even that great with, what?, like 3000 users. I've been a member of FTWR and every other tracker before and you obviously haven't. The site sucks. If you have ScT, FTN, Torrentleech, THOSE are your great forum communities.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    Sharing since 2002 BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18

The community isn't even that great with, what?, like 3000 users. I've been a member of FTWR and every other tracker before and you obviously haven't. The site sucks. If you have ScT, FTN, Torrentleech, THOSE are your great forum communities.
    They don't care, they want it anyways!!
    RARITY FTW................. NOT

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    If FTWR was level 2 you wouldn't give a shit about it and no one else would either. The community isn't even that great with, what?, like 3000 users.
    its funny that you said level 2 since thats exactly what iTS is but it has nice forums so a lot of the "community" type people here request it. i guess we only want it because of it level though, right? and it only has around 550 members so i think 3000 is plenty for a good community, just look at fsc, around 3100 there which is more then enough if people are active.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast