Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: >>> BitmeTV <<<

hussam's Avatar Seed Forever BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15

Hi I'm looking for a Bitmetv invite can any1 help me out? please

I'm ready to share my ratio

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    The Gladiator's Avatar I Will Report You BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    OR you whrite a big text saying why should someone give you an invite OR you do some giveaways, be active and the invite will came to you.

Two choices

"The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires."

**Don't PM me asking for invites**

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Deathless's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    hope you'll get your invite

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    The Gladiator's Avatar I Will Report You BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Look you just opened this thread yesterday:

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...itmetv--275184

First, you should bump the older thread, not create another one with the same purpose.

Second, What makes you think that someone will give you an invite? They didn't yesterday.. Today is a different day? I hope so.... Good Luck

"The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires."

**Don't PM me asking for invites**

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Thanks for the advice and your help , i will keep trying and I'm sure someone will give it to me one day .

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    News,
    I have been trying for a while to get some level 5 accounts but I'm unable to do that!
    why? either because i dont have enough rep points or im not helping ppl with invites I dont have or i have to have something to give TRADE.

So i guess i will have to be a trader if that the only way to get what i need

I don't cheat , I use my account

The only difference between the saint and the sinner is that every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    xzander's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    BTMTV is hard to get wright now ...i don't know why but try hard to get one and you will get one ...

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Invitations - Invites are a privilege, not a right. Do not abuse them!

See How do I get invites? for more information on how to get INVITES.
    • Anybody found to be offering invites (even without any form of compensation) in a public forum will lose their account.
    • Anybody found to be selling / trading BitMeTV invites or account trading will lose their account.
    • Only invite people you know and trust.
    • You will be held personally responsible for those you invite.
      • Cheaters – If a person you invited is caught cheating, you and everybody you ever invited will lose their invite privileges and you may also lose your account.
      • Multiple Account Holders – If a person you invited is found to have more than 1 BitMeTV account, you and everybody you ever invited will lose their invite privileges and you may also lose your account.
      • Invite Sellers, Invite Traders, Account Traders – If a person you invited is caught trading any BitMeTV account or selling / trading BitMeTV invites, you and everybody you ever invited will lose their invite privileges and you may also lose your account.
      • Leeches - The net negative download amount (total upload minus total download) of those members you invite and are disabled due to poor ratio may be added to your download total.
    • Members are only allowed 1 account per person per lifetime, having more than 1 account per person per lifetime is considered cheating and will result in a permanent ban.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast