Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Looking for one of those S*T invites

Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by spark View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stitched View Post
    well see not everything that appears white is milk...not every one who appears to be anti-traders are anti-traders...now that soo many sct invites are given..there must be a lot of giveaways but there wont be.. ,even with all the ratio proofs because "THERE IS NUTHING CALLED AS FREE"....there is gonna be 20% (giveaways/invites given to known users ) 80% of those invites are gonna be traded...and thats the reality...50% of those traded invites wont ever get caught...may be 30% will get caught trading.....and people are against traders who claim to be traders,because they tell every one what they r....instead of hiding behind the mask of anti trading
    Nice speech! You'll join SCT after 10 years with this attitude! Attacking people is not the right way to make them trust you!
    hmm u can call it a nice speech or what ever makes you feel comfortable ...u cant close your eyes to the fact that its the truth....with or without you beliving it it will always be so...i dont belive in blowing my own trumphet of the trackers i have in my signature... i once unsucesfully craved,begged for ftn invite and thats about it....i wouldnt beg any more
    Last edited by stitched; 01-01-2008 at 12:27 AM.

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by pandabear View Post
    What is your username on ftn squirr3l, i see none of your spamming under the nick you use here.
    the guy who spams most is me

edit: not as much as here though

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    What is your username on ftn squirr3l, i see none of your spamming under the nick you use here.

nice one man

For Serving Community

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    No1 seems to spam that much there. I need more than that

Someone invite me to fsc please

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    well u probably do but staff don't need more than that =/

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    wrongun92's Avatar Love Life BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    fatcat, I am sure thor would keep his promise

All the best wishes for the new year.

To see the world in a grain of sand and heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hand and eternity in an hour.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post

Story checks out,

He out spams me 2 cans to 1!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    sanjana's Avatar Cherish your life... BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    I think few people love to spam around. That will give publicity to most of threads instead you bumping every now and then.....

I think that helps few here.... like my thread...
    I am proud to be a part of this communities.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by sanjana View Post
    I think few people love to spam around. That will give publicity to most of threads instead you bumping every now and then.....

I think that helps few here.... like my thread...
    Pff I dont care one bit if people spam my thread, because I do it to everyone elses. Plus, its good to relax and have fun, and I give sanctuary to fellow spammers here in my thread

Look at it this way then, they are bumping your thread for you ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by RoSsoNeRI View Post
    well u know my honest opinion about ScT man......but good luck to u

lol ya i know

Quote Originally Posted by spark View Post
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-aft...80/postcount22

He won

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-sct...63/postcount16

Quote Originally Posted by th0r View Post
    Happy birthday to the grammar nazi heh (read the ultra tiny text); and sweet, I get an invite! Hopefully I win that wallpaper competition and score another 500 GBs upload and another 4 invites.
    I know, he said he might...key words, I am not going to pull the "you said bla bla bla" card, thats just lame. If he feels like shooting the invite my way, he can, if not, i wont hold a grudge at all.
    Last edited by fatcat69; 01-01-2008 at 01:25 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    i think he said the same thing fatty ; )

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast