Thread: Tracker beginning with E that deals in lossless, how does one get in?

Poster BT Rep: +1
    Hi,

There is a tracker beginning with E that deals in lossless music, how do I get registered?

Any ideas?

Cheers!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    edeinho's Avatar Proud Hungarian! BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    only way is to be invited by the admin...
    I'm so tired of trading so I retired!

My dream is to be a member of e****!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    NOLF's Avatar Love You Josefine! BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    That's VERY hard to get in there. You need invitation!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    KRink's Avatar Headshot Deluxe BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    u cant get in anymore - best bet is to use another site, they all pretty much have identical content, BTMusic, waffels, and what.cd and I think dimeadozen all have lossless

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Do you have a collection of older music and wouldn't mind learning how to rip to flac? If you have something to offer, an enthusiasm for sharing and appreciating music, and a willingness to learn a few things about ripping, you should be able to get an invite easily.
    Ask me about my self-esteem!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Ok thanks, that is the one thing I miss demonoid for, getting rare jazz in lossless, with demonoid you could always find the lossless jazz you could never find in the newsgroups, hopefully one day I will find something to fill the niche.

Thanks for your replies! :-)

Cheers!

Hi,

I am at DIME and TTD for a couple of years now, except my DIME account expired once and it took months to get back in. LOL! However, they deal in live shows, which can be fun, but the recordings vary greatly in quality.
    Last edited by artsluver; 01-02-2008 at 06:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost