Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 43

Thread: Request For SCT (It's A Good One)

  1. #1
    Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    528
    Hello all. I want to request Scenetorrents. With power users and up having invites, I may have a chance. This is my request:

    _____________________________________________

    First of all, I'm a member of a lot of trackers that I don't use or need. I think I'm a member of at least 30 trackers, but I'm only using 4 of them. I would love to add SCT to that list. Since I'm a member of so many trackers you know I'll take good care of my account. (It was actually much higher than that, but so many of them were disabled for inactivity! My total number of trackers I've ever had totaled in the hundreds! You definitely know I am a pro bittorrent user!)

    Second of all, I do my best to speak my mind. I'm very opinionated and I like to voice them. For example, if I see something I don't like about a tracker, whether it be the interface, torrent categories, etc; I won't hesitate at all to open new threads and let everyone know what I think. And if no one responds, I PM random the mods to let them know about it. I am sure to meet a lot of new people by doing this! Sometimes I even open up random threads with no point to make the forums seem more active! On most tracker forums I usually open many threads that are all identical, to be sure the maximum number of users see it. There is no doubt that I will be extremely active on the forums, and have a high post count within just a few days.

    Third of all, I'm very generous about my invites. Every single invite I get from SCT I'll give away. But I won't just give it away to just anyone. I'll give it away to people who REALLY need it. People with the lowest speedtests I can find, because SCT has one of the best speeds ever! I'll also make sure they have very few trackers because the ones with few or no trackers are in the greatest need of a great tracker like SCT.

    Finally, my ratio is very, very high on most trackers. I'll be able to have a buffer on the account within minutes! How, you ask? By using programs that have abilities like ratio spoofing / cheating, I can add so much to my upload! You should have no worries about me having a low ratio, on many torrent sites I have ratios in the thousands!

    In conclusion, my experience with bittorrents, activity in forums, generosity, and the fact that I have great ratios makes me an ideal choice for an SCT invite.

    _____________________________________________

    Take that request above, and picture the EXACT opposite. I mean EXACT. And that description fits what kind of user I am.

    And that's why I should be invited to SCT!



    ________________________________________________
    Ratio Proofs / Speedtest

    (Yes the windows open at the bottom are jokes also.)

    Speedtest:
    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=82ur6vn&s=1
    Yes upload speed's low compared to some, but I'm a smart seeder; plus I have access to a seedbox and helpful friends.

    Waffles.fm:
    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=86gt8he&s=1

    Torrentleech
    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=733fb07&s=1

    TTI.nu
    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=86pke2u&s=1

    ________________________________________________

    If it makes anyone feel better, I won't ever trade this account or any of the invites I'll get again. And I'll give away the accounts I at first would've traded for them.

    _________________________________________________

    With all the negative replies I'm getting, my hopes and dreams are being crushed. I have to show some support for my thread.



    Yes. I feel so much better.

    _____________________________________________________________________________0010001010011101010101010010000100100111000000000100110011111100100101000110111101101100001001000101001101011111000000110010110011
    0011001000011010011010011110100000011001011000000101011101111001100010111011100100111010011101011111100111010111001011111000110100
    0111001100001101000111011001000100110101110001111111111011100001100101100000110001010100100100011110000100110110010011111101100110
    0011011010111101100110011110001100001111100101010111110011001101000110111001100100011100111000010111011011110110110001001110100000
    1010101111000101010111111000100111010011000010100000000110010010100011110011010011001010010010000101011101001111110111010100110111
    0111111110110111110110011101110011111010001101111101110111101011011001001011101011000010010000011011111000110111100010110000110000
    1010111111100101100110001001011111000100111010000011011100100111001111011101110010010011000000000101111001010101111010000110010001
    1100100101111111001001000001101000010011001111000100111111100110111100001001101010011000000101101001011110101100000111111000010100
    0100011010101010101110111010110000110010110100011001010101101001010101011011111101111001001101000001101110101010110110100001111101
    1100001110011010010010110001100110101100111010011000001010101010101000001101010011110000100000010000110011100100000110011001001111
    0001111011010000010100010000011001100011110110010111001100100010001111001011000110000000000001001101001100101000111110111011000110
    0101101000001011111010011101101110001110100010011001101101101111111010100101001100011010011010110101000001100100001001101000101010

    11100101011101001
    0010101100000001101011111100111101101011011000000011110110111001000000011011100001101100001110000100111110000000110100101001000001
    0110101101101111010100110011100110011111010001100101101010010110111000100011001010110000100101010010111111010110110011101110101101
    1010001110011111100010000001101000101001011010100010101110100101110011001111101110010000001001110101101100000000110101101000000000
    Last edited by virtus134; 01-01-2008 at 04:31 PM.

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    spamming ur mom and sis.
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,755
    Quote Originally Posted by virtus134 View Post
    Hello all. I want to request Scenetorrents. With power users and up having invites, I may have a chance. This is my request:

    _____________________________________________

    First of all, I'm a member of a lot of trackers that I don't use or need. I think I'm a member of at least 30 trackers, but I'm only using 4 of them. I would love to add SCT to that list. Since I'm a member of so many trackers you know I'll take good care of my account. (It was actually much higher than that, but so many of them were disabled for inactivity! My total number of trackers I've ever had totaled in the hundreds! You definitely know I am a pro bittorrent user!)

    Second of all, I do my best to speak my mind. I'm very opinionated and I like to voice them. For example, if I see something I don't like about a tracker, whether it be the interface, torrent categories, etc; I won't hesitate at all to open new threads and let everyone know what I think. And if no one responds, I PM random the mods to let them know about it. I am sure to meet a lot of new people by doing this! Sometimes I even open up random threads with no point to make the forums seem more active! On most tracker forums I usually open many threads that are all identical, to be sure the maximum number of users see it. There is no doubt that I will be extremely active on the forums, and have a high post count within just a few days.

    Third of all, I'm very generous about my invites. Every single invite I get from SCT I'll give away. But I won't just give it away to just anyone. I'll give it away to people who REALLY need it. People with the lowest speedtests I can find, because SCT has one of the best speeds ever! I'll also make sure they have very few trackers because the ones with few or no trackers are in the greatest need of a great tracker like SCT.

    Finally, my ratio is very, very high on most trackers. I'll be able to have a buffer on the account within minutes! How, you ask? By using programs that have abilities like ratio spoofing / cheating, I can add so much to my upload! You should have no worries about me having a low ratio, on many torrent sites I have ratios in the thousands!

    In conclusion, my experience with bittorrents, activity in forums, generosity, and the fact that I have great ratios makes me an ideal choice for an SCT invite.

    _____________________________________________

    Take that request above, and picture the EXACT opposite. I mean EXACT. And that description fits what kind of user I am.

    And that's why I should be invited to SCT!
    How many request threads do you have on here?

    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...58#post2545209

    Quote Originally Posted by virtus134 View Post
    With SCT dropped to level 6, I think I have a chance of getting it. I really want it because the speeds are amazing
    My friend let me use his account to download a few torrents and OH MY GOD!

    Here's What I Have. Pick what you want / need.
    Thor Account PU With 2 Invites (Disabled)
    DS Account Buffered
    TheVault Account
    RevTT Account
    PP Invite
    RMVB Account

    With power users and above having invites, I'm sure someone will trade with me.

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    528
    I request, I giveaway, and I trade.

    Did you even look at my request? Nope didn't think so.

    Yes I made the trade thread but I decided it would be better if I got SCT for free and gave away those trackers.

    Don't post again if you're going to try and get users NOT to get me a SCT invite. That defeats the purpose of this thread.

    By the way, I hope you have a great new year, and that the past years have been good to you.

    Edit-
    Also you should read the request. I thought it was creative and refreshing from the normal requests for SCT.

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    got milk BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    350
    Quote Originally Posted by virtus134 View Post
    Hello all. I want to request Scenetorrents. With power users and up having invites, I may have a chance. This is my request:

    _____________________________________________

    First of all, I'm a member of a lot of trackers that I don't use or need. I think I'm a member of at least 30 trackers, but I'm only using 4 of them. I would love to add SCT to that list. Since I'm a member of so many trackers you know I'll take good care of my account. (It was actually much higher than that, but so many of them were disabled for inactivity! My total number of trackers I've ever had totaled in the hundreds! You definitely know I am a pro bittorrent user!)

    Second of all, I do my best to speak my mind. I'm very opinionated and I like to voice them. For example, if I see something I don't like about a tracker, whether it be the interface, torrent categories, etc; I won't hesitate at all to open new threads and let everyone know what I think. And if no one responds, I PM random the mods to let them know about it. I am sure to meet a lot of new people by doing this! Sometimes I even open up random threads with no point to make the forums seem more active! On most tracker forums I usually open many threads that are all identical, to be sure the maximum number of users see it. There is no doubt that I will be extremely active on the forums, and have a high post count within just a few days.

    Third of all, I'm very generous about my invites. Every single invite I get from SCT I'll give away. But I won't just give it away to just anyone. I'll give it away to people who REALLY need it. People with the lowest speedtests I can find, because SCT has one of the best speeds ever! I'll also make sure they have very few trackers because the ones with few or no trackers are in the greatest need of a great tracker like SCT.

    Finally, my ratio is very, very high on most trackers. I'll be able to have a buffer on the account within minutes! How, you ask? By using programs that have abilities like ratio spoofing / cheating, I can add so much to my upload! You should have no worries about me having a low ratio, on many torrent sites I have ratios in the thousands!

    In conclusion, my experience with bittorrents, activity in forums, generosity, and the fact that I have great ratios makes me an ideal choice for an SCT invite.

    _____________________________________________

    Take that request above, and picture the EXACT opposite. I mean EXACT. And that description fits what kind of user I am.

    And that's why I should be invited to SCT!
    NIGGER WHAT??

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    ceasar's Avatar Slava R0b0taM! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,184
    Good request, I hope you'll get it!
    TCS Byatch in training

  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    528
    Haha.

    It's a joke man. Look at the bottom.


    "Take that request above, and picture the EXACT opposite. I mean EXACT. And that description fits what kind of user I am.

    And that's why I should be invited to SCT!"



    Thanks. I hope I do too.

  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    spamming ur mom and sis.
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,755
    Quote Originally Posted by virtus134 View Post
    I request, I giveaway, and I trade.

    Did you even look at my request? Nope didn't think so.

    Yes I made the trade thread but I decided it would be better if I got SCT for free and gave away those trackers.

    Don't post again if you're going to try and get users NOT to get me a SCT invite. That defeats the purpose of this thread.

    By the way, I hope you have a great new year, and that the past years have been good to you.

    Edit-
    Also you should read the request. I thought it was creative and refreshing from the normal requests for SCT.
    Actually I did read it, no need to attack me. I was just curious why you were double posting, that is all.

    It is the same as every request; people say they are on a bunch of trackers, they have good ratios on those trackers, they say theyll give back to the FST community, and they want to be in the community of that tracker because its a good tracker.

    One thing though, as I said in your other request for S*T, you might want to not giveaway your accounts or trade them, a lot of people frown upon that.

    Im not attacking you or anything, I just dont understand why you keep starting new threads for the same thing when they are both next to eachother in the forum...

  8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    528
    Fatcat-

    I wasn't attacking you and or trying to offend you in any way. I thought my wish for you to have a happy new year emphasized that.

    And yes, a lot of people do frown on account trading. But it's really ironic that it's the same people who steal from companies who develop the software, games, and movies we all enjoy leeching who are complaining. I don't find anything wrong with it, because if someone came here and flamed us all that torrenting was "unethic" and "immoral" because it was against the laws (or in account trading case:trading accounts was "immoral" and "unethic" because it was against torrent laws); well, the resulting posts would be kinda censor-worthy.

    And yes, I made 2 threads, but the other thread was for a trade. If I requested for SCT in my SCT trade thread.. well that would just be weird. Just stop posting in it, and it'll go on the later pages and be forgotten

  9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    got milk BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    350
    Quote Originally Posted by virtus134 View Post
    Haha.

    It's a joke man. Look at the bottom.


    "Take that request above, and picture the EXACT opposite. I mean EXACT. And that description fits what kind of user I am.

    And that's why I should be invited to SCT!"



    Thanks. I hope I do too.
    Ah yes I see, hope you get what you want.

  10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    hangemhigh's Avatar semi retired BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,691
    the reverse psychology doesn't do it for me...

    insults my intelluct a bit.
    http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=146759&dateline=1186088996

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •