Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Request For SCT (It's A Good One)

Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    Well hangemhigh, unless you have a SCT invite; I don't care whether or not it "does" it for you or not. Just kidding.

I don't see how it insults your intelligence.. I just thought it'd be a nice change from the normal request threads

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Virtus134 S*T does not allow giveaways or trades of their invites man. You are a good user here but trading is forbidden and they are extremely strict to insure the safety of the site and the site's users. I do hope one day you get in but i'm just giving you an honest heads up. Also they have a very strict cheat detection system. Good luck man.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    JROQuinn's Avatar Rev. Maynard BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    ummmm ok, you screwed yourself on this request...but thats just my opinion

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Grimms- Thanks for the luck I'll need it.

And most sites don't allow trades of their invites, and giveaways are sometimes frowned upon.

So no need to tell me trading is forbidden I want to request one anyways. And also no need to tell me they have a strict cheat detection.. because I don't cheat.

By the way, I'll post with ratio proofs and speedtest in a second

Also JROQuinn it's a joke. Unless you know it's a joke and still say I screwed myself.. in which case I don't understand your reasoning.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by virtus134 View Post
    And yes, a lot of people do frown on account trading. But it's really ironic that it's the same people who steal from companies who develop the software, games, and movies we all enjoy leeching who are complaining. I don't find anything wrong with it, because if someone came here and flamed us all that torrenting was "unethic" and "immoral" because it was against the laws (or in account trading case:trading accounts was "immoral" and "unethic" because it was against torrent laws); well, the resulting posts would be kinda censor-worthy.
    Dont assume it ironic, as we all obey the rules of trackers that we wish to be a part of and the main rule is no trading accounts.

Nearly All trackers have this on their home page:

You may not use this site to distribute or download any material when you do not have the legal rights to do so. It is your own responsibility to adhere to these terms.

So you speak for yourself when you say you are pirating copywriter material, as I do not.

Good luck and have a safe holiday

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    JROQuinn's Avatar Rev. Maynard BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Also JROQuinn it's a joke. Unless you know it's a joke
    yea I know it was

and still say I screwed myself.. in which case I don't understand your reasoning.
    thats more of an insult to your intelligence

no offense

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Let's not get into an argument.

Though trading is against tracker rules; what we're ALL doing is against the rules in many places.

I just don't like to me lectured by hypocrites. But we all have different lines in morals and ethics, and some lines are crossed easier than others.

Edit-
    JROQUINN-

I still don't see why I screwed myself. I made a unique request and I thought it'd be a nice change. I could care less what strangers over the Internet think of my intelligence, unless I've gained some kind of respect for them. I don't know you so I have no opinion of you, let alone respect. Happy new year. I think this is an appropriate smiley.
    Last edited by virtus134; 01-01-2008 at 03:41 AM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Well i'm just letting you know nicely my friend. But your chances right now are slim. Have a good new year.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Let's not get into an argument.

Though trading is against tracker rules; what we're ALL doing is against the rules in many places.

I just don't like to me lectured by hypocrites. But we all have different lines in morals and ethics, and some lines are crossed easier than others.
    Yea but there is always a certain code to follow when you get in to things like this. I learned alot here from seeing requests from noobs as I still consider myself one & posts from veterans like Squirr3l & SgtMajor & so on & so forth. Ive screwed up in the past though and surprised I got into high lvl trackers as quick as I have. But again I've learned alot & applied it.

Ill explain how reverse psychology insults intelligence.
    It is the same thing as fooling someone in to getting what you want. Thats basically it in layman's terms.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    thats more of an insult to your intelligence

no offense

seriously, it seemed to me you put lot of effort in this request but don't you think it would be better if you use a little bit direct way .

good luck mate , i hope you get invited

For Serving Community

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast