Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Request For SCT (It's A Good One)

fazzy07's Avatar Something Something BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Your request maybe unique but lot of people would have preferred genuine honesty instead of uniqueness
    There might be 100's of invites now for ScT floating around but the staff and spies would be damn alert specially here at fst
    Your uniquiness might not sit well with those members
    ScT is a really good tracker with good amount of content and speed and I wish you all the luck since you will need it for sure. If you end up not getting this time, next time go with honesty as thats what people like and thats what brings trust

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by [B
    virtus134[/b]]First of all, I'm a member of a lot of trackers that I don't use or need. I think I'm a member of at least 30 trackers, but I'm only using 4 of them. I would love to add SCT to that list. Since I'm a member of so many trackers you know I'll take good care of my account. (It was actually much higher than that, but so many of them were disabled for inactivity! My total number of trackers I've ever had totaled in the hundreds! You definitely know I am a pro bittorrent user!)
    This is what does it for me.... if you actually have that many trackers, theres only 1 question.. WHY!?.. since you have so many trackers, it seems to me that by no means can you take care of another one..
    Last edited by jasperr; 01-01-2008 at 06:28 AM.
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by jasperr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [B
    virtus134[/b]]First of all, I'm a member of a lot of trackers that I don't use or need. I think I'm a member of at least 30 trackers, but I'm only using 4 of them. I would love to add SCT to that list. Since I'm a member of so many trackers you know I'll take good care of my account. (It was actually much higher than that, but so many of them were disabled for inactivity! My total number of trackers I've ever had totaled in the hundreds! You definitely know I am a pro bittorrent user!)
    This is what does it for me.... if you actually have that many trackers, theres only 1 question.. WHY!?.. since you have so many trackers, it seems to me that by no means can you take care of another one..

God I love this place..... I'm drunk as a skunk and this is funny as hell! PLEASE READ THE OP AND MAKE SURE YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT'S GOING ON BEFORE YOU POST!!!!1!!!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    Haha this is gold. Bad luck dude, you tried to be funny and you went over half the users' heads Only on fst can you get this kind of lulz.

Someone invite me to fsc please

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    I took everyone's advice and thanks so much for your post Chillingcool.

I at least know someone WOULD'VE invited me.

o.o
    Last edited by virtus134; 01-02-2008 at 01:22 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    buuuuuump

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    Stop your ftn hating. Lol. Yea i saw a few people have been getting an sct invite, so you might get one soon.

Someone invite me to fsc please

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by virtus134 View Post
    Hello all. I want to request Scenetorrents.
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    How many people here have obtained every single tracker they have wanted? And how long did it take you?

I have:
    BCG
    Bitme
    TTi
    AsianDVDCLUB
    MMA-Tracker
    Torrentleech
    Tv.torrents.ro

And that's all I need
    wanna bet that's not all you need? i remember you in your next trade/asking for a tracker.
    Polarbear- It's all I need.
    here's the little reminder i promised you. guess i was right.

"you have all you need" but you were asking for kg, sct and ftn since you posted that.

requesting invites is fine.

playing the cool guy who "has everything he needs" maybe not.

think about it before you post your next premature statment that turns out to be wrong.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    Hey Polarbear. Get that stick out your ass.

I "need" food, shelter, and oxygen. So does this mean I shouldn't have a computer, t.v., or mp3 player? Because I really want to.

I don't need SCT or KG (which I got, thank you inviter ). I would really like to have them. But I'm satisfied with the trackers I have, and I can get most of what I want. If I can't find a certain movie or the speed is too slow on a torrent file, so be it. It's not like it affects me in any way. I'm perfectly happy with what I can find and my speeds, thanks.

But if I can find that thing I was looking for, or if I can download something at a really fast rate; that'd be great. It's not a necessity but I definitely would like that. Which is why I requested both SCT and KG (which I got, once again thank you inviter.)

And also, since when did I say I would retire from trading / requesting / giving trackers?

P.S.
    I didn't ask for FTN. I said nice giveaway.

Also hope you had a happy new year. The year went by pretty fast.
    Last edited by virtus134; 01-02-2008 at 06:21 AM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Hey Polarbear. Get that stick out your ass.

I "need" food, shelter, and oxygen. So does this mean I shouldn't have a computer, t.v., or mp3 player? Because I really want to.

I don't need SCT or KG (which I got, thank you inviter ). I would really like to have them. But I'm satisfied with the trackers I have, and I can get most of what I want. If I can't find a certain movie or the speed is too slow on a torrent file, so be it. It's not like it affects me in any way. I'm perfectly happy with what I can find and my speeds, thanks.

But if I can find that thing I was looking for, or if I can download something at a really fast rate; that'd be great. It's not a necessity but I definitely would like that. Which is why I requested both SCT and KG (which I got, once again thank you inviter.)

And also, since when did I say I would retire from trading / requesting / giving trackers?

P.S.
    I didn't ask for FTN. I said nice giveaway.

Also hope you had a happy new year. The year went by pretty fast.
    I was told earlier by a S*T Staff Mod that we cannot do invite giveaways in any public forum, including FST. Or we automatically get are accounts disabled

Yea and your credibility is shot to shit as well.
    Last edited by grimms; 01-02-2008 at 06:26 AM. Reason: edit

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast