Thread: Looking for BCG

ROFL-LOL's Avatar I Like You BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Hi mates. I*m looking for Blackcats account or invite. I really need this because i'm using mac and many trackers doesn't have a category for mac-games. In some trackers there's a category for them, but i can't find anything what i'm looking for from there. Unfortunately i can't give you anything for it, but i'm hoping that if you have one account which you haven't ever used and never will, you could even think to give it to me.

Thanks.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    sleepyy's Avatar Old-Fashioned BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    you really don't have many options account trades or giveaways will result in the account being banned maybe if the first account holder is nice and asks permission first then you can get the account but i doubt it or a staff member may invite you i have over 5 invites but every time i want to invite somebody i receive the message invites are offline so just be patient and wait for open sign ups i'm sure eventually they will happen again anyway i hope it works out and a.

Happy new year
    Last edited by sleepyy; 01-01-2008 at 05:34 AM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by ROFL-LOL View Post
    Hi mates. I*m looking for Blackcats account or invite. I really need this because i'm using mac and many trackers doesn't have a category for mac-games. In some trackers there's a category for them, but i can't find anything what i'm looking for from there. Unfortunately i can't give you anything for it, but i'm hoping that if you have one account which you haven't ever used and never will, you could even think to give it to me.

Thanks.
    Invites will never be opened again. I asked the owner about it a few days ago when we were talking and he said it is just too hard for them to accept more new members due to all the cheaters and what not.

However, I know the owner is active here on FST and so is the staff and they might create an account for you if they see this.

Other then that, good luck.

Ps. I am against trading, but I am aware that there are some people here that have mpmused accounts. I would recommend just bumping this thread until either you get offered an account by the admin/mod or another solution might present itself.
    Last edited by fatcat69; 01-01-2008 at 06:56 AM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    I'm also looking to get into BlackCats and i can offer an invite in return to another site,PM me.

I've been trying to get into BlackCats for a while,but signups are always closed.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    the site will become like FL where it is closed perm with no invites and open signups maybe 4 times a year for a day each time

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Have to keep an eye on the open signups open thread.I guess the trick is knowing when a site will open.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by vip View Post
    Have to keep an eye on the open signups open thread.I guess the trick is knowing when a site will open.
    just make the site your home page

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    that site always keeps closing

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    ROFL-LOL's Avatar I Like You BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    hopefully they will be open some day.