Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: TL staff problem

asafb's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    First before I'll start writing/describing what happened.
    flaming or useless posts or any wiseguys are NOTwelcome, go spam somewhere else not in my thread.

This is sort of an enlightment to the community rep
    kingrob.
    I've seen you here, you seem very nice and always willing to help.

Here's my problem.

my user at TL anakappa was disabled a couple of days ago, the stats of 9 milion TB upload and download appeared.
    even when I used a korean seedbox(the IP is mentioned in my conversation with one of the mods)
    With some of the trackers have this bug with israel(theplace, one of mods:JonJon which is israeli too have this bug).
    My account got disabled because of suspicion to cheating(which I didn't since TL probably has this stupid bug), the mods at #tlhelp are very unpleasent and accuse me(and probably at lease a dozen of users-some israeli some are not of cheating, that's just wrong, instead of being reasonable and listen to what I have to say they totally ignored me when I tried to explain my self.
    I'm hoping it's not related to race since it would be wrong to give the moderator job to anyone which has a grudge against and race.

my conversation in the help channel with a mod called reddevil, my user was anakappa

<anakappa> anyone who can help me please?
    <reddevil> nothing to help with
    <reddevil> you cheated and were disabled
    <anakappa> and i cheated?
    <anakappa> =q
    <anakappa> I used this IP 211.234.126.154 which is a seedbox
    <reddevil> !u anakappa
    <anakappa> please explain to me
    <TL-Bitch> 0,01 anakappa (Power User04,01 disabled00,01 1 day idle) 03,01D:00,01 8,388,608.41 TB 04,01U:00,01 8,388,608.51 TB - Ratio: 1.000 -14,01 www.torrentleech.org/userdetails.php?id=490882 
    <anakappa> And how many users have this problem?
    <anakappa> and were disabled
    <anakappa> ?
    <Mensta> its not a problem
    <Mensta> its a ceat
    <Mensta> cheat
    <Mensta> u got caught
    <Mensta> you got banned
    <Mensta> end of storry
    <anakappa> or better yet, how you think all those people who had those stats were cheates?
    <reddevil> the stats speak for themself
    <anakappa> with all the respect, that's bullshit!, look at the ip which was used during the seeding
    <reddevil> its not bullshit its fact
    <anakappa> It's a stupid bug which at least dozen people got banned for no reason!
    <Mensta> lol
    <reddevil> its not a bug
    <reddevil> and the account wont be enabled
    <anakappa> then how could i've cheayed if I used that IP 211.234.126.154 the entire time!
    <reddevil> there are 36 ip changes on your account
    <anakappa> comon guys, be reasonable, that's really not faire, I didn't do anything wrong and I swear I didn't cheat
    <anakappa> only 2 I remember, my own (isreali) and the seedbox
    <reddevil> nope
    <anakappa> enligght me please
    <reddevil> with wot?
    <reddevil> tracker caught you cheating and you were banned
    <anakappa> with the "fact" you said you have
    <reddevil> nothing to enlighten
    <anakappa> ok, just answer my last question
    <reddevil> that 211 ip was hardly used compared to others
    <anakappa> how many isrealis were banned because you thought the cheated because this stupid bug of yours
    <anakappa> ?
    <reddevil> but doesnt change the fact that you wont get enabled
    <anakappa> fine, I just want to know the number
    <anakappa> how many members had the 8 milion TB bug
    <anakappa> please, answer this question and I leave, with nothing else said
    <anakappa> as I thought, TL staff hates israelis =/
    <reddevil> you will leave either way m8 and no i wont answer any more questions
    <reddevil> you cheated
    <reddevil> and were banned
    <reddevil> and no longer welcome here

I'm hoping I can talk with a reasonable staff which is not like reddevil.

kingrob, I really like TL and get most of my content there, I love it and seeds their until I can't seed anymore.,I'mtrying to get a seedbox to upload more and more importent share moresince I really like TL/ I'm an honest,never did a mistake person buy yet I'm getting disabled for no reason(false one).
    I'm speaking in the name of more people(mostly Israeli which had the same problem as mine but can't or don't want to write this kind of formal thread.

I'm asking you in the most respectfull nicest way, please help me correct this incident which happens every single day with another angry user who can't figure out why he has 8TB upload and download amount and a staff member which accuse him out of nowhere of cheating.

Thanks for reading
    Best regards
    Asafb and more users with the same problem.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Welcome back bro and happy new year..
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    one of my friends also had that happen to them at S*C, they acted the same way as those tl mods treated you.

Hope you get this straightened out and have a safe holiday!

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Snaidis's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    As asafb already said, many people suffered from this stupid bug of TL, especially Israelis. As far as I know asafb, he is one of the most reliable and fair person i've ever met on the internet. I saw this kind of bug on TP, one of the israeli's moderators had it and it's NOT cheating, it's just a stupid bug. I see TL's moderators behavior very insulting as they didn't even give him a chance to explain.
    I hope that one of the more reasonable staff members would read it and will help you to solve your problem.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    a bug that only affects israeli users ? weird

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    seems like a bug only for israelies =/

@Snaidis, TP = The Place ?

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Tbytes Staff
    I think you have to bear in mind the amount of time someone must have gone to their support channel and claimed "i didn't cheat it was a bug in your tracker"

It must be exasperating work for those staffing the channel.

You also have to remember that the fault could be with your client or your connection and not with the site at all.

Also can you really say that posting irc logs etc in this forum will help you get your account enabled again?

Shouting around in public about it won't help your case i wouldn't have thought.

The best approach would be to privately pm a staff member either on here or on the TL irc to get a better explanation over what happened.
    Last edited by denise119; 01-01-2008 at 08:25 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Snaidis's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    seems like a bug only for israelies =/

@Snaidis, TP = The Place ?
    exactly.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by FatBob View Post
    not only israeli users,
    go to the top 10 and you'll see that top 4 has the same upload amount "8,388,608 TB"

http://www.torrentleech.org/topten.php

guess something wrong there .

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by assem View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FatBob View Post
    not only israeli users,
    go to the top 10 and you'll see that top 4 has the same upload amount "8,388,608 TB"

http://www.torrentleech.org/topten.php

guess something wrong there .
    its still Ellinas and some old members in the list

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast