Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: <3333 sct

scotex's Avatar converted... BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    Already seen all the older ones up top. I'm a pretty big Jet Li fan, but haven't really seen anything from him for a while..

I saw I Am Legend the other day, which was pretty good and national treasure 2. I'll take a look at the last two

Quote Originally Posted by _coder_ View Post
    Brandon we all know your being sarcastic...
    I'm seriously not. Truth is I'm getting rather tired of you and others assuming I'm either being negative or sarcastic when I'm not. I don't see the point of being negative or sarcastic, and then denying it.. Would kind of defeat the purpose wouldn't it? Stop assuming.
    see the film war...was good film with jet li

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    too bad both (Walk hard and Sweeney todd) are on FTN as well

FTN/details.php?id=37263 = Walk hard

FTN/details.php?id=37292 = Sweeney todd

grab Quentin Tarantino or Jerry Bruckheimer pack

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by scotex View Post
    Already seen all the older ones up top. I'm a pretty big Jet Li fan, but haven't really seen anything from him for a while..

I saw I Am Legend the other day, which was pretty good and national treasure 2. I'll take a look at the last two

I'm seriously not. Truth is I'm getting rather tired of you and others assuming I'm either being negative or sarcastic when I'm not. I don't see the point of being negative or sarcastic, and then denying it.. Would kind of defeat the purpose wouldn't it? Stop assuming.
    see the film war...was good film with jet li
    Wait that's recent isnt it? Thanks for the heads up

Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    too bad both (Walk hard and Sweeney todd) are on FTN as well

FTN/details.php?id=37263 = Walk hard

FTN/details.php?id=37292 = Sweeney todd

grab Quentin Tarantino or Jerry Bruckheimer pack
    The packs aren't dvd though afaik.. I have a preference for DVD's so I can take them in the other room and watch them on the projector. Don't have a media extender in there yet

I'm definitely going to grab War though and i'll look at the trailors of the other two. Thanks guys <3
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    scotex's Avatar converted... BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    yeah itīs recent brandon...i realy loved that film..for me 9/10

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    0.0 BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by FatBob View Post

he is just congratulating sct .

whats wrong with that ?
    They're assuming i'm being sarcastic when the reality is I'm being honest.. I actually do tip my hat to the fact that sct did something new and out of the ordinary regarding their usual.

And why would I not worry about what sct do? I'm a member.. You're a member.. Do you not worry what they do? Why do they make news posts if members are supposed to just not worry what goes on..

Anyways, someone recommend me some good movies to grab.
    ok i trust you.
    you are on to dvd? if so you should get Ratatouille is great, but anyway you have almost 948 dvds to choose, plus a lot of packs. just make a search, they have xxx packs, even xxx gay packs so pick whatever you want.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    spam away!

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Rpcry View Post
    ok i trust you.
    you are on to dvd? if so you should get Ratatouille is great, but anyway you have almost 948 dvds to choose, plus a lot of packs. just make a search, they have xxx packs, even xxx gay packs so pick whatever you want.
    Saw Ratatouille lol
    Watched that movie Sunshine last night, which wasn't bad. Had a cool storyline to it.
    My internet here is kinda, so-so.. So I get kinda crabby when I download a DVD and it sucks lol

Keep the recommendations coming
    Oh man, xxx gay packs you say?
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    DyNast's Avatar What's My Age Again? BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Eastern Promises
    My recommendation for you, my dear spammers

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    share for better
    spam

who knows after few pages either of s*t /F*N may offer some invites

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by dinko View Post
    spam

who knows after few pages either of s*t /F*N may offer some invites

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast