Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What type of users do you LOVE the most?

Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    I have to agree with thefox, being a part of a tracker is so much more than just leeching the latest file , it is the fun of interacting with other members, sharing your knowledge, and giving of yourself......... this is the true meaning of sharing is caring a concept I first learned on the old bulletin boards, when it was the users who made the board, before 'the scene' when everyone shared to help others. It is the users that share either with humor or just help out with their time comments or knowledge that I really appreciate, and the trackers I really enjoy are the ones I have found with a true community spirit.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    I have to agree with thefox, being a part of a tracker is so much more than just leeching the latest file , it is the fun of interacting with other members, sharing your knowledge, and giving of yourself......... this is the true meaning of sharing is caring a concept I first learned on the old bulletin boards, when it was the users who made the board, before 'the scene' when everyone shared to help others. It is the users that share either with humor or just help out with their time comments or knowledge that I really appreciate, and the trackers I really enjoy are the ones I have found with a true community spirit.

I agree with both of you.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    One's that use common sense would be nice.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    ibnahmed's Avatar still employed BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    those who post in bittorent section more than in the invite section.

Left out

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    kaffeine's Avatar No queda el tiempo
    Honest, intelligent people who help in any way they can without asking anything in return (and i'm not talking about invites only of course)
    This is just like that drug trip I saw in that movie while I was on that drug trip.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    kaler's Avatar PHPN00B

Heart

Quote Originally Posted by RoSsoNeRI View Post
    The ones who don't get ur account banned
    yea same here i do invite ppl to private sites but i do not want them to get me banned is well
    ScL Signups open
    ScI Signups open

Need TBDEV Source Coded? Mods Added etc.PM me. No, am not Pro with PHP, but i am able to install Mods into TBDEV source.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    The Illegal Master BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    the best users are the ones that are active on all fields...downloading,sharing and active in the forums

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    me.
    zOMG I´m on Abraxas´ ignore list. My life is over!

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    lostdemon's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Very helpful people like forumas
    and people with a good sense of humor like fatcat are the type of users I like.
    My girlfriend sometimes looks at me like I am weird because I'll just bust out laughing as I read some of these post.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    i like honest users those who try their best to help their community's members and make any forum enjoyable and full of life
    i know sometimes it's hard to find them but there are many of them here

For Serving Community

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast