Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 45

Thread: sct disable

  1. #1
    mirceandr's Avatar Classified BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    in the middle of nowhere
    Posts
    154
    A friend of mine got disabled there and he doesn't know why , he had a good ratio without fake or other things like that.
    Any suggestions are welcomed.Thank you.
    neah...


  2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    clocktower's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    cyberspace
    Posts
    197
    try their irc

  3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    mirceandr's Avatar Classified BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    in the middle of nowhere
    Posts
    154
    can you pls tell me their support irc?
    neah...


  4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    /me waits for arrival of B

  5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,242
    Quote Originally Posted by _coder_ View Post
    /me waits for arrival of B


    Go try their support chan on irc and ask.

    irc.scenetorrents.org channel should be easy to find
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

  6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by _coder_ View Post
    /me waits for arrival of B


    Go try their support chan on irc and ask.

    irc.scenetorrents.org channel should be easy to find

  7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Zagreb
    Age
    33
    Posts
    3,420
    Quote Originally Posted by mirceandr View Post
    A friend of mine got disabled there and he doesn't know why , he had a good ratio without fake or other things like that.
    Any suggestions are welcomed.Thank you.
    maybe he invited cheater or trader and got disabled...

    he can try irc but anyone who have tryed there its been kicked..so no use of that much..


    http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

  8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    mirceandr's Avatar Classified BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    in the middle of nowhere
    Posts
    154
    thx 4 the infor , hope it's not because he had a 5.2 ratio(i've seen ppl disabled just because they had great ratios)
    Last edited by mirceandr; 01-01-2008 at 11:46 PM.
    neah...


  9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,239
    did he try and trade his brand new invite?
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!




  10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    vlcoq's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    132
    Quote Originally Posted by Forumas View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mirceandr View Post
    A friend of mine got disabled there and he doesn't know why , he had a good ratio without fake or other things like that.
    Any suggestions are welcomed.Thank you.
    maybe he invited cheater or trader and got disabled...

    he can try irc but anyone who have tried there its been kicked..so no use of that much..
    I wasn't kicked so it is not true what you said about 'anyone' and I saw few others who were not kicked
    you should give a try

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •