Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: alternative to demonoid?

mirceandr's Avatar Classified BT Rep: +2
    The best replacement for Demonoid is Demonoid itself
    neah...

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Adama's Avatar Xtreme User BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Zamunda

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    got milk BT Rep: +2
    demonoid is coming back pretty soon.

According to Deimos the owner of it, he said that "If everything goes well, it should be up by January 10th"

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbombastic View Post
    demonoid is coming back pretty soon.

According to Deimos the owner of it, he said that "If everything goes well, it should be up by January 10th"

the above news is not confirmed..i had been to the chat room..
    Last edited by stitched; 01-04-2008 at 03:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Where did you read that it is supposed to come up on january 10th? Also, deimos knows that there are hundreds of thousands of people waiting for demonoid's return, he said he has some personal business to clear up first, he has to find someone to host the site, and then all will be up and running, but who knows how long any of this is going to take. At this point, nobody will want to host the site, unless they find a good place in Sweden, and then it depends on his personal business, if it's a bad, longstanding thing, it could take months or years to come back from

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    crackerjack's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    I use to find everything on demonoid. A lot of the stuff from low to high level sites were uploaded on there.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    demonoid was the best for finding obscure stuff, like audiobook files. Man I really miss demonoid.

Does zamunda have a good audiobook section?
    Last edited by behindalens; 01-04-2008 at 09:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    zamunda is nothing compared to demonoid

the only alternative to demonoid is piratebay and nothing else...
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    Without good, original content, a tracker is nothing but a lonely teenage boy's chatroom.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by grimms View Post
    Iptorrents is becoming more like demonoid everyday. I remember the days when i thought Iptorrents was useless.
    agreed
    iptorrents is one of the best trackers out there with one of the best communities too

For Serving Community

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    merwais's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I totally agree with grimms & SAM
    IPT is growing very fast and have very good community.
    Download speed is super also

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast