Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The Best Open Sign-Up Trackers

nice thread, some good sites here. Thanks

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by shurato View Post
    Can you really say that Zamunda is open? I've been trying to sign up on and off for the past couple weeks but it's always been full.
    Try to check on different times of the day if it's at all possible for you. I suppose they only run their user-pruning script once a day and whenever you try it, the free slots are already gone.

On to my thoughts about the best trackers w. open signup:

ann.partis.si - it's a Slovenian tracker that was partis.si when I signed up, later changed to blink.si and has now a third domain. All that aside, it's a great foreign tracker with almost 40k users and 10k torrents. Some Slovenian releases but there's plenty of English stuff available.

tvtorrents.com - probably the best open signup tv tracker in existence because it's larger than the .ro version. Starting out with zero credits is some hassle but once that's over the tracker is great.

mvgroup - this is not your usual tracker because it's a forum and it doesn't really track your downloaded data or ratio. Nevertheless, you'll love this tracker if you like documentations. This forum is the source for almost all non-scene docu stuff that later gets uploaded on a couple of other trackers from time to time.

Other trackers have already been mentioned but for the sake of completion: arenabg, hd-bits.ro, swebits, scenehd.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    awoeonip's Avatar Need a light? BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    www.dimeadozen.org - the best source for live concert recordings

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
    Try to check on different times of the day if it's at all possible for you. I suppose they only run their user-pruning script once a day and whenever you try it, the free slots are already gone.
    Good point. I usually check when i get home from work.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    I'm posting a second time here only because I didn't catch this post earlier:

Quote Originally Posted by virtus134 View Post
    Oh yeah. imdbtorrent.com is really worthy of this list.

First time I saw the amount of seeders on the most popular torrent file there I thought it was a bug o.o
    There's no bug and anyone who seriously wants to mention imdbtorrent in the category "best open sign-up trackers" should open his eyes and then reconsider, because this site has no tracker at all. Take a careful look at various torrent details pages and see which tracker urls are used. Of course you are charmed with gigantic amounts of peers, they're public trackers.

In the end, imdbtorrent is a valiant effort to list only quality movies based on imdb ratings and that isn't the point of my criticism at all. But how can you guys promote imdbtorrent to be a private tracker w. open signups if the only torrents available are the same ones you find with thepiratebay or any other public torrent search engine.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    Nice catch there Daniel. I'll confess I didn't even use that site. I signed up there because I saw it at btracs, and was greatly impressed with the amount of peers. I kept the account because it could have a few movies I couldn't find in my other trackers, but so TTi and TDC haven't failed.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234