Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rquest for iplay

piku20045's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    cani have an iplay invite plzzz i am loonking it after i have read the reviews about it on this site so if some member of FST can invite me to iplay then it will be nice for me
    IF i get btmusic invite i will leave trading.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    ceasar's Avatar Slava R0b0taM! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Just read some of your posts - it's just hillarious mate!

am a FST member and i am here for las two months so i am not a new here so can i have a invite to ncore or bitme plzzz because i am here waiting for this invite to last six months
    can i have one invite plzzz i am looking it for last two months
    can i get one ncore invite plzz i am looking it for lasy year plzzz
    plzzzz can i have that invitation because i am looking it for last year so plzzz if u can give me plzz
    can i have one tv junkies plzzzz i am looking for it for last six months
    can i have one invite plzzzzz i want this invite to this for last three months
    So how's your relationship with iplay??
    1) banned
    2) was never invited but banned
    3) can't remember what banned for

plzzzz, ch00se the right answer!
    Also, as an honest member you will definitely provide us with a screen of your 1Tb collection of HD movies and 0-days software, right?
    And beeing able to upload 1Tb in 0 sec. you won't mind to show the screen of your client?
    TCS Byatch in training

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    i have never said that i can upoad at a speed of 1tb per secone and second i was never invited to iplay just requesting for an inplay invite and i was banned from bitme only because soembody has given me a account which was going to be banned because of not following the rules ans regulation and that,s why they have banned my ip instead and that's why i can create aaccount on bitme but i was newver banned from ipay because i never got invite there and have never scammed to ya i am a newsgroup downloader and that's why i can have 0 day scene so i can upload it to other tracker and ya i have 1tb of HD movies in my collection which i can upload on any hd tracker but i want iplay for uploading because its a level 5 tracker but i was never banned any where except bitme which was banned because of the user i have traded and that's not my fault so plzzz i am a good member here and everybody can rely on me AND I AM SORRY FOR WHAT I HAVE DONE .....

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    ceasar's Avatar Slava R0b0taM! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by piku20045 View Post
    i was banned from bitme only because soembody has given me a account which was going to be banned because of not following the rules ans regulation and that,s why they have banned my ip instead and that's why i can create aaccount on bitme
    OK, lets believe in this one. But why you asked for invite, knowing that your IP is banned and getting a good member, who gave you invite in trouble? Why lie or not telling him the truth, that you had troubles with that account before? Why after made trouble to one member, request more invite for bitme?

and that's why i can have 0 day scene so i can upload it to other tracker and ya i have 1tb of HD movies in my collection which i can upload on any hd tracker
    You need to clear your reputation up, how ppl gonna trust you if you were lying before? Prove your words - show a screen with your 1TB collection, prove you not a leecher - show a screen of your client.

but i want iplay for uploading because its a level 5 tracker
    Thats a low level traders philosophy. Do you really need this tracker or do you need this tracker, because it's 5 level? Think about it and try to change your attitude, look for stuff you really need to use and don't look at the level first, looks at content rating.
    TCS Byatch in training

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/4079/95639728im3.png

here is the screenshot of my client and i am a uploader at diff site and i am not a leecher and i need that tracker because i have heard the reviews about that tracker that it has a nice speed and and have a good contents so if i get one and nothis else because i am not a trader so i don't trade account or invite i liketo shrare invvite and acocunts if i have one and SORRY FOR WHAT EVER I HAVE DONE form now i will behave nice here and thanks CEASAR for udestanding me and sorry fo talking like this to u !!!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    This screen is not a big help. To get what I mean client screen in uTorrent press: Help in top contest menu and then --> Show Statistics... In other client should be similar, you got the idea.

And how about screen of Total Commander with 1TB of movies, this one should be easy to make
    TCS Byatch in training

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Well stop asking and making more and more requests .. this looks bad and dont spoil ur name even more than this

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    Haha nice. Download digital tutors (approx 23gbs) and seeded back about 1.4gb. Now it has been stopped. If i was to guess, you didn't mean to upload anything, but 1.4gb got uploaded while you where leeching, afterwards you promptly turned off the download. You will make a fine member.

Someone invite me to fsc please

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    ya i have stopped because i have to upload something else and it was taking alll the speed thats why i have to stop it .

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/9785/21723884fb1.png

here is the statistic of my client and as i have formates today morning so my statistic iis very low so it does'n matter but i am not a leecher ok
    Last edited by piku20045; 01-02-2008 at 09:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    Yea thats a fair reason i suppose. I mean its not like you are expected to upload, what you download. Oh wait you are, if not you become a leecher.

Someone invite me to fsc please

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast