Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: request for an fsc invite...

Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by stitched View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    why don't you ask your friends in your trading group?

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/group.php?groupid=18

most of them (including you) claimed to be proud traders and hate people who beg for invites and kiss ass in the past, because they can trade for any account.

did you stop trading once again?

are you asking for a free invite, because trading doesn't work for you?
    i wont ask the members in the trader group because that group is meant for trading...and i dont have anything big which i could offer that would get me an fsc invite..and yes i am asking for a free invite because like i said i dont have anything big to trade/giveaway...and the bigger sites i am a member of i dont have invites yet
    so if you had something good to offer u would trade for it in trading group, right?

say someone did invite u to FSC (which likely won't happen here) and say u get an invite there, so u gonna trade it for FTN or w/e coz you got something 'big to trade'?

P.S. FSC invites are as good as closed.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stitched View Post

i wont ask the members in the trader group because that group is meant for trading...and i dont have anything big which i could offer that would get me an fsc invite..and yes i am asking for a free invite because like i said i dont have anything big to trade/giveaway...and the bigger sites i am a member of i dont have invites yet
    so if you had something good to offer u would trade for it in trading group, right?

say someone did invite u to FSC (which likely won't happen here) and say u get an invite there, so u gonna trade it for FTN or w/e coz you got something 'big to trade'?

P.S. FSC invites are as good as closed.
    if i doo get invited to FSC (which most likely wont happen)
    and if i doo get an invite of my own once i get invited to FSC (which most likely wont happen)
    and if there is sumthing i would really really want,not FTN because it broke my heart the first time,and also new trackers(ITS and SCL) came up ,i got lucky and thankfully got invited to both ...(which again would take a very very long time since i would have everything i wanted after if i get into fsc)
    and if one of the torrent sites i am already a member of does get shut down (which most likely wouldnt happen)
    ...if and only if all these happen then yes,i guess i would trade my FSC invite if i would still be downloading say after 5-6 years....because it sure would take a very long time for all of this to happen dont you think so
    Last edited by stitched; 02-14-2008 at 01:11 PM.

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    NOLF's Avatar Love You Josefine! BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Yes invites are not given out at this time and only few people have invites left.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    J-dye's Avatar BANNED BT Rep: +1
    stitched , delete your username and start all over again

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12