Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: request for an fsc invite...

Poster BT Rep: +2
    about my history:
    last time i made an ftn invite nuthing happened,as the weeks followed i sort of messed up...lost ftn account..
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...n-staff-261478
    ,and 1 day before christmas a tt account..
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-rep...scammer-262104

i would like to get into fsc i am curious as to how the site is and how its designed...i hear a lot of great things about the site is and the community ...have never been in sites with good community..and the ratio system is managable for some one who has 512 kbps connection...every one makes mistakes....some make more mistakes...i am not all that smart and would like to believe i am not all that stupid either..but i am an honest person
    i didnt try for fsc earlier because every one knows its harder to get into fsc then ftn...i tot if i could get into ftn..and prove i am a worthy member in ftn( i pretty much blew my chances of getting into ftn ) i could eventually get into fsc,well i never had my fair chance to prove myself......if some one who has an invite to fsc could give me an oppurtunity...i will be greatfull...i have presentable ratios in few sites ...i could post it if some one offers me an invite..thanks for reading...
    Last edited by stitched; 01-02-2008 at 09:36 AM.

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Probably ain't gonna happen. I would forget about it for now.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    i have a relatively faster connection now(before 256 kbps and now 2mbps)...if some one would consider inviting me i will be greatfull...i know its more about the community soo my speed wouldnt matter much,but anyways i tot i would update on my upgraded connection

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    2 Million Ways BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    first FTN..now FSC...after ???what ??
    u*-* ?

u have to be more activ here..and make some big giveaways to deserve that

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    why don't you ask your friends in your trading group?

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/group.php?groupid=18

most of them (including you) claimed to be proud traders and hate people who beg for invites and kiss ass in the past, because they can trade for any account.

did you stop trading once again?

are you asking for a free invite, because trading doesn't work for you?

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniMalistic View Post
    first FTN..now FSC...after ???what ??
    u*-* ?

u have to be more activ here..and make some big giveaways to deserve that
    if posting where i am not required to post is considered as being active then i guess i am inactive....i think i dont know much soo i usually dont offer advice unless i am sure about it or i belive in it,soo i dont post much...and ftn like i have explained was a disaster,the way i got the id and got it disabled...i guess i wont make the same mistake with fsc...hmm i think i deserve fsc i wouldnt have asked otherwise...if some one else think i dont then i guess i cant change that,i dont make big giveaways because i dont have anything big to giveaway.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    why don't you ask your friends in your trading group?

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/group.php?groupid=18

most of them (including you) claimed to be proud traders and hate people who beg for invites and kiss ass in the past, because they can trade for any account.

did you stop trading once again?

are you asking for a free invite, because trading doesn't work for you?
    i wont ask the members in the trader group because that group is meant for trading...and i dont have anything big which i could offer that would get me an fsc invite..and yes i am asking for a free invite because like i said i dont have anything big to trade/giveaway...and the bigger sites i am a member of i dont have invites yet
    Last edited by stitched; 02-14-2008 at 11:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    only few members still have some invites left and abouth 2 weeks ago they have disabled to request invites so u will need to wait

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    psychophil's Avatar Member BT Rep: +2
    If I had FTN I would never let it just go.
    The Community is nothing without sharing !!!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by fOrUmAs View Post
    only few members still have some invites left and abouth 2 weeks ago they have disabled to request invites so u will need to wait
    i will wait then THANKS FOR THE REPLY...
    Last edited by stitched; 02-14-2008 at 12:28 PM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    good luck in ur req stitched atleast ur req is honest enough and not trying to pretending or makeing req full of lies to get free invite i hope u get it
    Last edited by supper; 02-14-2008 at 12:51 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast