View Poll Results: who would you donate for?

Voters
159. You may not vote on this poll
  • The pirate bay

5 3.14%
  • Demonoid

14 8.81%
  • Oink

9 5.66%
  • TL

17 10.69%
  • FTN

34 21.38%
  • SCT

17 10.69%
  • SCC

8 5.03%
  • FSC

26 16.35%
  • Others

29 18.24%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: who would you donate for?

Poster BT Rep: +2
    oink fell....and demonoid is scared...only TPB fights...the day TPB falls ,sooner or later bit torrent will lose its big picture...i vote for TPB too....

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Quote Originally Posted by dragos View Post
    FSC is the only site that i would ever give my money to and never look back feeling sorry. The only reason i haven't is because they award donors with VIP status and i think that status should be earned by other means
    A few points to note...

Firstly, VIP can, and has been, earned by other contributions, such as people who have helped to mould the site by some means.

Secondly, we have a special user class called ELITE for those who truly deserve pride of place.

We offer VIP status because it allows greater forum access, and that is a worthy thank you to anyone who does donate, especially since we don't offer any incentive towards filesharing, such as p2l or gigs for cash (and we don't operate the wait system on new torrents).

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    NOLF's Avatar Love You Josefine! BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Well I always donate, already donated to TL, SCC and ScT, so my next project is FTN and FTC I guess

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    dudave's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    i never donated to torrent site, but if
    had some extra bucks it would most
    probably go to FSC.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    dragos's Avatar . BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dragos View Post
    FSC is the only site that i would ever give my money to and never look back feeling sorry. The only reason i haven't is because they award donors with VIP status and i think that status should be earned by other means
    A few points to note...

Firstly, VIP can, and has been, earned by other contributions, such as people who have helped to mould the site by some means.

Secondly, we have a special user class called ELITE for those who truly deserve pride of place.

We offer VIP status because it allows greater forum access, and that is a worthy thank you to anyone who does donate, especially since we don't offer any incentive towards filesharing, such as p2l or gigs for cash (and we don't operate the wait system on new torrents).
    yes i know that, i wasn't saying it as smth bad. Maybe i didn't express myself well. I was refering that to me ,personaly , it feels alot better to earn a special status by my own strengts I totaly agree that with such a small userbase , members who actually help at keeping the tracker alive deserve the VIP status, they are special contributors to the site. So , hope it's clearer now, for my, as a personal feeling , it feels better to get such status by contributing with activity or something else

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    well i have already donated some money to a site t3h l33t bunny knows of and i will do it again^^ there are also some other sites i take into consideration..
    its clear i wont donate money to a site that doesnt need it at all^^
    from the list i would go for fsc and ftn assuming i would be a member there

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    predateur's Avatar .ıllılı.ıl.lı. BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    where is the 'will never donate' option lol
    Vectoral FTW!

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    OiNK.. Easy choice there (at least for me).

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    znik's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    You should give us more than 1 options to vote.
    I would definetely NEVER donate to TL.

I highly respect the non-pay2leech trackers, especially the 2 F

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    I would donate to demonoid... if it was still running

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast