Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What you like to see & not like to see in your invitee ?

stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    After some of the things i have seen over the years, i wouldnt invite anyone anywhere lol

Uploaders cheating on their own torrents.

Member from here i give an account to just 4 days ago, cheating and uploadinf to no one, he even admited it when i pmed him on here to inform him his account was disabled.

and numerous other misdemeaners that are just to many to mention.

But if i had to invite anyone, it would be some of my staff members (i think lol).

I wouldnt invite my wife and the kids, as they take no bloody notice of me anyway, one of my kids has already been banned off BCG and i wont let him make another account (harsh yeah, but they have to learn) that was for hit and running, bad ratio, not cheating though.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Cruel's Avatar I'm steak! BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    one of my kids has already been banned off BCG and i wont let him make another account (harsh yeah, but they have to learn) that was for hit and running, bad ratio, not cheating though.
    That was really funny
    Presenting your royal highness, our illustrious King Cruel the XIII, self-proclaimed lord of the lemurs, et cetera, et cetera, hooray, everybody.
    Four months and I'm living your dream.
    Silly Rabbit Dreams Are For Kids

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    I wouldnt invite my wife and the kids, as they take no bloody notice of me anyway, one of my kids has already been banned off BCG and i wont let him make another account (harsh yeah, but they have to learn) that was for hit and running, bad ratio, not cheating though.
    That is definitely one of the funnier stories, inviting your son to your own site, and then banning him

But yea, I have never invited a real life friend to a torrent site, because they just don't have the time for ratios etc, and their internet is even worse than mine.

Someone invite me to fsc please

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by pandabear View Post
    But yea, I have never invited a real life friend to a torrent site, because they just don't have the time for ratios etc, and their internet is even worse than mine.
    I have the same problem I have friends asking me for invites but I just cannot give them cause I know they won't keep up the ratio and will risk everything for me. Still I feel really bad though they're often very good friends
    Presenting your royal highness, our illustrious King Cruel the XIII, self-proclaimed lord of the lemurs, et cetera, et cetera, hooray, everybody.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    vlcoq's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    sometimes I wish I have power to lock/unlock accounts of users I did invite for some time (one or two months)

and also is nice to see when your invite meet the need and is used properly

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by vlcoq View Post
    and also is nice to see when your invite meet the need and is used properly
    I have two invites given out last week which still haven't been touched. It feels so sad :/

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Adam1990's Avatar Layin down the law BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    I only care that they use the account and keep a good ratio. Although I do like to see forum posts.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    singing_sol's Avatar ftn lover!!! BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    may be its the speed for the first one

and the second would be the person is not a cheater

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    AmpeD's Avatar the o'lol factor BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I decided that from now on I want to see atleast 50 forum posts and a ration BELOW 3. those are the users torrent sites need more of

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    singing_sol's Avatar ftn lover!!! BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    lol amped

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast