Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Signups about to close

iPLAY BT Rep: +4
    good for me i already had an account there
    hope i will get biger.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    EDIT: It was a user that uploaded, once it was brought to attention user was banned...

this tracker steals torrents, and sucks at covering it up, already found a few uploads were other trackers nfo were still present!

If you are going to be lame and steal from other trackers atleast cover it up!

and change your name to

www.westealothersitestorrents.org

I wouldnt recommend joining the site if you are in any tracker that already has scene at the beginning of its address if you catch my drift...as youll be getting the same content just 4 hours after its on the other tracker.

Also found stuff on that site from revtt, tl and others...

thats just pathetic

chuck norris is going to come for you
    Last edited by fatcat69; 01-02-2008 at 05:47 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    kaler's Avatar PHPN00B
    Spam: its whats for dinner
    Stop spamming and F**k Off
    ScL Signups open
    ScI Signups open

Need TBDEV Source Coded? Mods Added etc.PM me. No, am not Pro with PHP, but i am able to install Mods into TBDEV source.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    EDIT: It was a user that uploaded, once it was brought to attention user was banned...

stop stealing torrents from other trackers then, the proof is all over your own site, if you are going to do it atleast be smart enough to remove the nfo's from those sites off your torrents...

Any user who sees this needs to know that all you do is steal from other sites, and thats just sad. We dont need copies of our current sites, we need new sites that offer new stuff

Swearing wont get you anywhere either, neither will throwing a tantrum, it will just show everyone here how mature you are and that when you are caught doing something you just act like a bigger loser.

Be unique, not a thief

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    kaler's Avatar PHPN00B
    just stop spamming
    ScL Signups open
    ScI Signups open

Need TBDEV Source Coded? Mods Added etc.PM me. No, am not Pro with PHP, but i am able to install Mods into TBDEV source.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Member BT Rep: +1
    fatcat stop spamming the topic,i just joined and it's a pretty good site.Nice layout!

7. BitTorrent   -   #17

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...s-264506/page2
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-ban...50/postcount13

binali, they steal from other sites and they have been caught doing so. Spam is useless, trust me I know spam, however this is important and needs to be brought to the communities attention.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    MODERATION BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    It's a shame man!

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    kaler's Avatar PHPN00B
    Quote Originally Posted by Luchohhh View Post
    It's a shame man!

for Him really

useless posts
    ScL Signups open
    ScI Signups open

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    fixed this situation out...see other thread...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast