Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: banned Clients

fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    EDIT: It was a user that uploaded, once it was brought to attention user was banned...

I just went on it to grab the proof from an s*C pack that i bookmarked on their site, it just was deleted:
    sceneleech /details.php?id=723

the torrents are up to id=820 i think as of now...so what happened to it?

Funny how it was there 15 minutes ago when i started this calling him out...Im looking for more as we speak, but seeing an S*C pack on his site is proof enough for me and my friends

busted, my friend, next time dont cheat.

Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    Im not knocking anyone here, 0 day trackers, scene, general trackers, uploaders, public trackers, but here is some home truths and what i believe on this subject.

The scene DO NOT want their releases on any trackers, but what do we see, Scene releases on trackers, so to me these sites that then turn around and say they DO NOT want their torrents on other trackers are just being Hypocritcal.

as far as im concerned, If a Uploader ups a game (wether scene or personal rip) then ones its snatched, him nor the tracker he upped it to, can do or should not even care where it ends up.

I thought we were all in this together, and after all sharing is caring, but what i am seeing and hearing lately, its like everyone thinks they are exclusive and no one should share outside of your little community.

I agree if you grab a home rip from another place you should rename it, and change the nfo. but i do not think you shouldnt share it on another tracker, or give praise to where you got it from in the first place.

thats my 2 cents on this fiasco that we seem to be getting ourselves into here. and all this fighting between trackers, scene, uploaders, et etc isnt getting any trackers or bittorrent in general anywhere.

also what the uploader uploads doesnt realy constitute the actual tracker, just the uploader, especially if that tracker lets everyone upload thats a member, or gets 100`s of torrents a day uploaded.
    I agree with most of what you said, Stoi, and you know I have respect for you.

However, I dont tollerate sites that steal other sites packs...thats just not cool. Now if a user uploaded it, fine whatever, Im glad it has been deleted and I hope the mod keeps it that way

It is just not right to allow users to post up packets from other sites with the sites names on it...thats just no respect for them.

I have said and posted what I needed to. Im not hear to kill anyone, I just signed up like everyone else to give it a shot and saw that packet and was amazed.

Good luck with your tracker, just keep an eye out on that

Last edited by fatcat69; 01-02-2008 at 05:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    kaler's Avatar PHPN00B

Icon3

or maybe what happened was the ONE torrent you are talking about was uploaded by new uploader and he/she was banned for uploading torrents from other site. It feels like someone is living in OLD days

Edit: stoi so True

they do not want theirs files to be uploaded at P2P i have been in Scene group and i know how much they hate P2p PPl
    #

but now i am in P2p and left Scene Group

many of them are hiding on afnet and many are on linket something likethat
    Last edited by kaler; 01-02-2008 at 05:38 PM.
    ScL Signups open
    ScI Signups open

Need TBDEV Source Coded? Mods Added etc.PM me. No, am not Pro with PHP, but i am able to install Mods into TBDEV source.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Hey man, As long as you keep your attitude like that, then we are cool

Next time dont say Im lying, you could have admitted that this was the issue instead of us going back and forth like horny rabbits:

we are cool, just keep banning idiots who do that, because that isnt cool at all

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post
    I just went on it to grab the proof from an s*C pack that i bookmarked on their site, it just was deleted:
    sceneleech /details.php?id=723

the torrents are up to id=820 i think as of now...so what happened to it?

Funny how it was there 15 minutes ago when i started this calling him out...Im looking for more as we speak, but seeing an S*C pack on his site is proof enough for me and my friends

busted, my friend, next time dont cheat.
    @fatcat69 it seems u really dont understand what stealing means at all right??

u have see same torrent on both sites and u calling this steal??

and u calling this proof..yea maybe kids in kindergarten will believe in that but not me

+1 for stoi

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    kaler's Avatar PHPN00B
    @ fatcat69 np

at last i won

btw those appz packs are releases by scene group like this

you can just download them and edit the name as you want

so it doesn't really matter
    ScL Signups open
    ScI Signups open

Need TBDEV Source Coded? Mods Added etc.PM me. No, am not Pro with PHP, but i am able to install Mods into TBDEV source.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    No, a pack realeased by one site for that site is considered snagging if you take that packet from them...

The sites Im a part of have huge packs to download, simpsons pack for example. The file has the letters of the tracker on it and it was upped by an admin of the tracker for that tracker only....

the mod above said that a user snagged a pack and was caught and banned for it,

So we were both right and wrong at the same time,

I just dont like be called a liar

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by kaler View Post
    @ fatcat69 np

at last i won
    You gotta add some style to your posts man...

for example:

No I won

See more catchy

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    by games i meant everything, i have games on the brain with the type of tracker i have lol

i still dont agree with you with these packs, if they do not want their packs on other trackers, they shouldnt accept scene releases to thier site at all.

I know im probably not making many friends by saying this, but i just cant understand how on 1 hand they can stick their finger up to the scene and disrespect their wishes, and on the other ban anyone that shares their "packs" on other sites.

Granted i think scene releases should be left untouched 100% of the time, and tracker torrents/packs that have their name in should be unpacked, re-rared new info then uploaded, but if they are not they are not.

maybe its just me thinking we are all in this together and should be working together, not fighting each other and saying we are better than you, we are faster than you, we have better forums that you, we have better faster uploaders than you.

I know BCG isnt the best tracker around, but do i care, nope, not one bit, as long as i have ppl that share and a half decent community i couldnt give a shit where the torrents go after they are snatched, even a few releases where we beat the scene by a few hours.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    jam0980tr's Avatar jam cakes mmm Lovely
    can someone please post the link of banned clients on Site

for example RevTT

or some other site where they have banned Clients

Thx
    best way is to make your own list

Better client / agent ban code to replace old one

http://www.tbdev.net/index.php?showt...49&#entry73549
    Ban BitTorrent Clients easily, By Petr1fied
    http://www.tbdev.net/index.php?showt...1496&hl=banned
    Down-Speed Up-Speed
    Proud 2 Be a Member Of 0sec Tmp3

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    can someone please post the link of banned clients on Site

for example RevTT

or some other site where they have banned Clients

Thx
    if you are looking for information about banned clients you should contact bitmetv staff.

they take this issue very serious and work together with the developer of major clients.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast