Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: What anime are u watching at the moment

First season of Higurashi wasn't that bad, it's one of my favorites anime, but second season was really disappointing...

Started watching sayonara zetsobou sensei

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    TYPE R's Avatar ( ^ ^ ) BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    yeah just finshed watching the 1st season of saiunkoku monogatari, on 2 the 2nd season of saiunkoku monogatari2 up till now ive just fond 9 eps the rest r raw just have 2 wait.

the next on the list is Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    TYPE R's Avatar ( ^ ^ ) BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    next 1 is Paranoia agent.

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by TYPE R View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by grimms View Post
    Blood+ (Saya fight) and Trinity Blood were the last series i watched. Could anyone recommend any other good series like those two?

here r a few. claymore is a must 2 watch if u havent see it. hellsing, trigun, black blood brothers.
    thanks for letting me know about Claymore. It was a terrific season. Teresa Faint Smile was the best arc and episodes in that entire anime. Currently watching Death Note, Elfen Lied, Darker Than Black, Berserk (Finished it, bad ending), Gungrave, and Black Lagoon.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    next 1 is Koutetsu Sangokushi.

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Poster
    Berserk (Finished it, bad ending)
    Just as a side note, the manga isn't even finished yet (and yes, the anime follows the manga pretty close). The anime was still made back in the 90's (pretty much 10 years ago since it was airing ) and still the manga started back in '88 AND is still going. The anime only covers volume 3 (chapter 4) to volume 13 (chapter 6), currently translated up to volume 33 or something, haven't been paying attention for about a year. Definitely a must read if you liked the anime.

As for what I'm watching. You are under arrest! Full Throttle, before that it was Seirei no Moribito (highly recommended). Have seen the first few eps of Gurren Lagann, dunno what to make of it yet tho, will see if I finish it up or not.

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Started Ouran High School Host Club....

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by danne View Post
    Berserk (Finished it, bad ending)
    Just as a side note, the manga isn't even finished yet (and yes, the anime follows the manga pretty close). The anime was still made back in the 90's (pretty much 10 years ago since it was airing ) and still the manga started back in '88 AND is still going. The anime only covers volume 3 (chapter 4) to volume 13 (chapter 6), currently translated up to volume 33 or something, haven't been paying attention for about a year. Definitely a must read if you liked the anime.

As for what I'm watching. You are under arrest! Full Throttle, before that it was Seirei no Moribito (highly recommended). Have seen the first few eps of Gurren Lagann, dunno what to make of it yet tho, will see if I finish it up or not.
    I should of been more descriptive in my previous post. I know that. I also know the first episode is the beginning of the ending. Or the true closure to the (anime series, not manga). I also know that Gutz and costka are the only two that survived in griffiths will, and that this series came out in 1997-1998. I also know the manga is still on going. Anime was bad ass for the most part though Currently watching Hellsing and Death Note.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    DL JUNKIE/SEEDWHORE BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    All those are r great animes!! im watching ghost hound, mokke, gundam-00, dragonaut, nightwizard-the animation, bleach(hell yah), new macross, rosario and hitman reborn. I download lots of anime each week..lol
    movieaddict

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    I have to check out Gundam 00

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast