Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Need a Demonoid replacement?

kallieb's Avatar Spamaholic BT Rep: +4
    Looking like is not being like. Demonoid's content was the best ever. Millions of torrents. Thanks for the share, but so far it's a wannabe tracker with 5000 torrents.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by kallieb View Post
    Looking like is not being like. Demonoid's content was the best ever. Millions of torrents. Thanks for the share, but so far it's a wannabe tracker with 5000 torrents.
    lol i dont no if that site is still new or its been there for some time,but major tracker that are old over 1 year dont have 5000torrents so be happy what u got...lol milions u think that demonoid on start have more torrents that this site??

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    delimare's Avatar Polyamorous BT Rep: +2
    Thanks for the info.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by Forumas View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by grimms View Post
    True but the big red icon is still ugly. I think their someone how involved though. Even the seed to leech ratio looks healthy.
    well its ugly for u maybe,and also old icon of demonoid was probably ugly to until u used on that..so u will probably on that to
    Your right The new icon won't sway from the site though. I am getting some old chills though. Thats a good thing though.

Yea it will need time. Demonoid was around for like 3 or 4 years i think.
    Last edited by grimms; 01-03-2008 at 12:49 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    aa
    Last edited by ScreaminJay; 01-04-2008 at 06:19 PM.

User of the .torrent files

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    It will need time.

Quote Originally Posted by ScreaminJay View Post
    was gonna say the same thing, give it a few weeks... Content seem to be added quite steadily as it is...

And while you may dislike their pts system... I think they just want people to upload torrents to build up their database. They probably will get rid of it once they have alot of torrents available.
    Yea i actually retract my earlier statements. I no longer see it as a bad thing. It did take about 20 minutes for me to process that though
    Last edited by grimms; 01-03-2008 at 12:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Hi, im the owner of torrentstorage.com I noticed this board was generating hits to my site, so i decided to check it out and see what was going on over here at filesharingtalking
    Nice site by the way Admin
    Just figured i would quote a post or two in this thread to fill thinking minds
    The site has been up and running for about 100 days. I saw that someone asked that question in this thread somewhere
    anyhow here you go

Don't like their point system. You get charged points each time you download a torrent. Other then that it's almost a perfect replica of Demonoid which makes me wonder if their involved with this site.
    This system was added to cut back on the leechers- Hit and runners as i call them.
    Seems to be doing to trick too

True but the big red icon is still ugly. I think their someone how involved though. Even the seed to leech ratio looks healthy.

When was a demon ever purdy?? That wasn't the look i was going for. If i wanted that i would have added amanda pete as the "icon"

A wanna be tracker?? Not sure what that means. Please DEFINE

the site is currently hosting 8000 torrents. Im not sure where you got your information

GOOD DAY TO ALL

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Adama's Avatar Xtreme User BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    i will give it a try
    the demon icon looks ugly

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    ♥ FST Lover ♥ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    to be honest the only reason why i joined was because it looked similar to Demonoid and it helps me remember how good Demonoid was Hope it gets as good as Demonoid in the future

PS: Fix the damn red demon ..looks terrible to be honest

Wishing for: SweDVDR

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by this site owner
    We are not taking site suggestions at this time.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast