X X - - (-o-) (-o-) BT Rep: +3
    the red demon is simply ugly
    the site is completely the same like demonoid
    they just stole the whole site

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    Thanks, I'll check it out...

They seem to have a pretty healthy content of PC Games

EDIT: Actually all of their games (PC & Consoles) are mixed together...
    Last edited by twist off; 01-03-2008 at 01:05 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    but how to register every time i click the sign up it takes me to a plank page

For Serving Community

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Quote Originally Posted by fsephie View Post
    I don't see how anybody would say the points system is a bad thing. Unless you have a major fixation on downloading hundreds of torrents daily, you should be fine. You get an amount between 25-75 points PER TORRENT seeded several times a day.
    Not checked out their system to any greater degree. But pretty much all point systems has the same flaw, it does not benefit those who actually seed.

What happens in a point system is that users will seed 20 or so torrent but cap their upload to 1kB/s, hence they get calculated as seeding without actually doing anything useful.

With a normal rating system, you KNOW (apart from cheating) that a user with a decent ratio has contributed and done something useful. He has at least contributed as much as he has taken.

Hence, a point system is in my opinion a seriously flawed mechanic, which is why most people resent it. It will also attract people with an extremely slow upload, who cannot manage on a normal ratio site which makes it even slower to download. Which is too bad, it looked like the site had some potential.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    McLovin's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I'd like a demonoid replacement.. but I don't really like the looks of this one.

especially with the point system.
    seeding on: bitmetv, torrentleech, what.cd, waffles, thevault, and kg

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fsephie View Post
    I don't see how anybody would say the points system is a bad thing. Unless you have a major fixation on downloading hundreds of torrents daily, you should be fine. You get an amount between 25-75 points PER TORRENT seeded several times a day.
    Not checked out their system to any greater degree. But pretty much all point systems has the same flaw, it does not benefit those who actually seed.

What happens in a point system is that users will seed 20 or so torrent but cap their upload to 1kB/s, hence they get calculated as seeding without actually doing anything useful.

With a normal rating system, you KNOW (apart from cheating) that a user with a decent ratio has contributed and done something useful. He has at least contributed as much as he has taken.

Hence, a point system is in my opinion a seriously flawed mechanic, which is why most people resent it. It will also attract people with an extremely slow upload, who cannot manage on a normal ratio site which makes it even slower to download. Which is too bad, it looked like the site had some potential.
    Ratio applies as well. If a user was to set a slow upload limit the ratio system would take effect
    users that dont maintain a ratio over 0.50 will have their account terminated
    It the users account is under 0.50 for more than 5 days the system disables their account.
    It wouldn't matter if they had 50000000000 points
    With both systems it makes it hard for hit and runnings to stick around.
    users must be willing to share or they wont last long

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by yacine911 View Post
    ther is no site can replace the green demon he was the best
    then why u have stoped to use that site?

if u like it then use it,but yea of course site is gone

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234