Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: help with CentOS

fstokebanget's Avatar j-e-ib BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    really, but I'm using rtorrent now on bitme and revtt, haven't tried on bitmetv

yes, rtorrent is great, but Luchohhh, I have one question, why does everytime I add the torrent file, the download start automatically, how do I make it not, so I can do a partial download or choose the destination folder.

thanks a lot

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    predateur's Avatar .ıllılı.ıl.lı. BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    i got a +5.5mb/s with utorrent
    Vectoral FTW!

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    fstokebanget's Avatar j-e-ib BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    wow, great speed, I wonder on which tracker is that ? so you finally use utorrent+wine

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Here's a quick tutorial for installing Torrentflux on Ubuntu, there will be a few differences but it shouldn't be too hard.

http://jonpeck.blogspot.com/2006/11/...ver-in-45.html

I've moved on from using torrentflux to torrentflux-b4rt as it is being more actively developed and has support for more download types (wget and nzb).

http://tf-b4rt.berlios.de

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    fisherman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by predateur View Post
    @fstokebanget , thx for the Tuto

i installed uTorrent :
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-gui...34#post2552140

but i have a strange problem : no text on my uTorrent !

Hey man, did u get the "text" thing sorted?

Ironically I got that too.

I usually use fedora as my OS but today when ordering my server I went for Centos and after updating and installing everything I havn't got any txt either on my utorrent, all I have is the interface.

As I'm used to setting up Utorrent webgui's I was able to setup the options "blindly" with no probs.

But just wondering if u sussed what the problem is ?

My guess is that it's the server processor is proob not starong enough. I usually use 2.4ghz but the server I'm using now is 1.6ghz.

I'm up and running but just wondering if u got it sorted or set it up blindly like me.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    predateur's Avatar .ıllılı.ıl.lı. BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by fisherman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by predateur View Post
    @fstokebanget , thx for the Tuto

i installed uTorrent :
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-gui...34#post2552140

but i have a strange problem : no text on my uTorrent !

Hey man, did u get the "text" thing sorted?

Ironically I got that too.

I usually use fedora as my OS but today when ordering my server I went for Centos and after updating and installing everything I havn't got any txt either on my utorrent, all I have is the interface.

As I'm used to setting up Utorrent webgui's I was able to setup the options "blindly" with no probs.

But just wondering if u sussed what the problem is ?

My guess is that it's the server processor is proob not starong enough. I usually use 2.4ghz but the server I'm using now is 1.6ghz.

I'm up and running but just wondering if u got it sorted or set it up blindly like me.
    yes i got it sorted , you have to add the missing font on the wine fonts directory , the font name : Tahoma , copy it from your PC to the server via FTP , and reboot the server, it should work.
    Vectoral FTW!

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    fisherman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    You were absolutely right, it was the font and it's working perfect now so cheers buddy

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by Luchohhh View Post
    rTorrent is very stable, the first time maybie looks difficult but is easy to use... the only bad thing, is that in some trackers is banned, like revott, bitme,bitmetv...

Good Luck.
    What about S*T?

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by grimms View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Luchohhh View Post
    rTorrent is very stable, the first time maybie looks difficult but is easy to use... the only bad thing, is that in some trackers is banned, like revott, bitme,bitmetv...

Good Luck.
    What about S*T?
    I tested on rTorrent on Bitme, Bitmetv, RevTT, and S*T, it runs without problems

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    rtorrent works very nicely. Never tried utorrent in wine though

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast