Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Pins & Needles In The Penis

Poster
    Metro, if you're serious, get yourself a big-ass pillow and make plans for the annual rectal. Benign prostatic hyperplasia can be a bitch to live with. A combination of sitting on the blood supply, and age, can cause those symptoms. Get it taken care of

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Damn you one smart dude balamm!

Here all this time I just figured he was getting all tingly down there cause I was near!

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Poster
    lol maybe but if he doesn't do something soon.... the tinglys will be no more!

by the way, they do NOT use any anasthesia of any kind during a prostate biopsy.
    A procedure that involves inserting a large spike sized needle through the rectum wall with a projectile that is fired into the prostate. It tears a fine core samle from the prostate as it retracts and leaves you pissing and shooting blood for more than a week!
    They say it hurts old men a lot less than younger men*(f**kin draconian medical procedure if you ask me)

*oh yeah, forgot to mention they do this on all four lobes plus too generic jabs just for good measure!

4. Lounge   -   #24

Here all this time I just figured he was getting all tingly down there cause I was near!
    titey your hot but not that hot...

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Originally posted by balamm@26 July 2003 - 18:47
    lol maybe but if he doesn't do something soon.... the tinglys will be no more!

by the way, they do NOT use any anasthesia of any kind during a prostate biopsy.
    A procedure that involves inserting a large spike sized needle through the rectum wall with a projectile that is fired into the prostate. It tears a fine core samle from the prostate as it retracts and leaves you pissing and shooting blood for more than a week!
    They say it hurts old men a lot less than younger men*(f**kin draconian medical procedure if you ask me)

*oh yeah, forgot to mention they do this on all four lobes plus too generic jabs just for good measure!
    >_< That&#39;s way more than I needed to hear&#33;&#33;&#33;

I got the shivers just reading that.

@ Metro - Meh&#33;

6. Lounge   -   #26
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    sorry see, i don&#39;t have gray hair yet

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Poster
    Kab, neither did I when it happened to me. It&#39;s affecting younger men more often now.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Poster
    you mean when it falls asleep b/c you have your legs crossed sometimes?

ya if thats it i know what your talking about

9. Lounge   -   #29
    I think lots and lots of masterbation would solve your problem

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Originally posted by Assultsniper@27 July 2003 - 00:36
    I think lots and lots of masterbation would solve your problem
    But that&#39;s you answer to everything&#33;

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast