Thread: How to setup Newsrover 13.1

patto75's Avatar ///\\\ BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Hi,

I recently signed up to Newsdemon and got to their setup page noticing it is for a previous release of Newsrover which is very different. Could someone please link me to a better guide I tried looking here and google and were outdated ones aswell.

Thank you for any help!

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    ..:: c.R ::..'s Avatar Φ MySpace_SuK(s
    What is differnet about it? i have used that version and it's just the same.

Are you sure it's v13.1? You can always try going straight to the source at their homepage and check it out. Also, what is so difficult about their setup? It's easy as hell and quick.

Please clarify.
    "Of the delights of this world, man cares most for sexual intercourse. He will go to any length for it-risk fortune, character, reputation, life itself." -Mark Twain

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    Actually, 13.1 is the latest, except that there has been at least 4 'mini-revs' since it came out since Sept07.

Unfortunately, it is the most bug ridden version since maybe at least vr. 8, which was released in 2002. You'll probably need the latest rev. rev2. (13.1rev2).

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    patto75's Avatar ///\\\ BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Sorry I completely forgot I had this posted. After installation it asks for email not for server.