Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: scl and its requested

Dead Man BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    i need scl (flower) and its

if u want invites in exchanger for it

post what u want?
    Last edited by iddqdidkfa; 01-03-2008 at 08:48 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    why do you need the "flower"... ???
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    And why do you want iTS?

from my looks, youve been a member for 1 year here and have been not really active...nearly all of your threads are about begging for invites. begging not asking. there is a difference

Also you are an account/invite trader:
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...-pisexy-174663
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...ite-fsc-166274

Plus you dont lock your request threads:
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/searc...archid=2161512

So you dont care about this forum by obeying their rules, so why would anyone of those two sites, who are all about community and very serious about no bs with traders, have you as a member.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Dead Man BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    [quote=fatcat69;2553012]And why do you want iTS?

from my looks, youve been a member for 1 year here and have been not really active...nearly all of your threads are about begging for invites. begging not asking. there is a difference

Also you are an account/invite trader:
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...-pisexy-174663
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...ite-fsc-166274

in those two posts i did not perform the trade
    just post with no reply
    and i did not collect accounts i just trade to get the sites i want that is difficult to get for free

about closing the my request threads i am sorry about that i will close it

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    be nice fatty

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    I am not trying to be an a**, so dont take it the wrong way...

the two above sites are very close communities, and invites are very hard to obtain for both and the staff as well as members are very active here in the forums. I am a member of one of those sites, and I can assure you, you mine as well close this thread now because you will not get an invite by posting here on Fst as the site I am on, is against any such thing. And I chat with a staff member for the other site and I know they feel the same way....so just lock this now...plz.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    be nice fatty
    I am nice, im not trying to be mean, im just pointing out facts!

if you are patient...it will come as a siteop has done a giveaway in the past and might in the future...you never know.

spinning off the field of dreams as usual lol
    Last edited by fatcat69; 01-03-2008 at 08:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    While your entitled to your opinion fatcat, it does not make it true. Lots of people get invites to these sites posting here. As for the admins not liking it, name 1 site that does? Leave the poor guy alone and let him try to trade if that is his choice.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokeman View Post
    While your entitled to your opinion fatcat, it does not make it true. Lots of people get invites to these sites posting here. As for the admins not liking it, name 1 site that does? Leave the poor guy alone and let him try to trade if that is his choice.
    I can name plenty of sites that dont specifically state no giveaways of invites:

REVTT
    TL
    Waffles
    what.cd
    bitme
    bitmetv
    bit-hdtv
    and dozens more

The reason i posted is it is in the specific rules for that site that you cannot post giveaways in forums such as fst.

Im not trying to be an a** you guys are taking it the wrong way, im just be straightforward and honest and realistic.

I just dont want the guy to keep posting asking for one and wondering why noone is giving him one thats all
    Last edited by fatcat69; 01-03-2008 at 09:07 PM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    messi30's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokeman View Post
    I can name plenty of sites that dont specifically state no giveaways of invites:

REVTT
    TL
    Waffles
    what.cd
    bitme
    bitmetv
    bit-hdtv
    and dozens more

The reason i posted is it is in the specific rules for that site that you cannot post giveaways in forums such as fst.

Im not trying to be an a** you guys are taking it the wrong way, im just be straightforward and honest and realistic.

I just dont want the guy to keep posting asking for one and wondering why noone is giving him one thats all
    http://www.s*********.ro/signup.php

Open Register

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    lol there are 3 scl...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast