Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FTN Mods Hangout here But what do they like to see ?

Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by kadake View Post
    I removed the SIG , cheers for the tip and you can be as offensive as you like , im all ears to any criticism.

In general i have kept a very low key, read much more than i posted and never done a trade or giveaway, how do members of FTN see a person who does giveaways or Trades ?

i dont even have a AVATAR here because i didnt want to attract to much attention, and havent reveliaed what trackers im a member of , so to most people here i seem to be a small fish , should i be more bold , would this do me more credit.?
    it's nice to know that you care about how someone sees you but i think originality is the key....be who you really are...and if that's bad..fix it.

I think giveaway or trade are okay if the site allows. But, most high lvl tracker (ftn, fsc, sct) don't allow giveaway. Meanwhile 99.9% tracker do not allow trading which makes it almost impossible to trade without breaking site rule. Example: elektronik allows trade, but what are u gonna trade with? So, the best option is not to trade...but then i know plenty people who are trader but are really nice and generous...and some are extrader and regret not being told this: trading is against almost all sites rule. btw, account giveaway is also considered trade...i am telling u coz nobody told me that...and i regret it but when it's done...its done =/

Also, there are some sites where u it's almost impossible to get in through trading. And trust me, those are one of the best sites

....and don't fake out. i personally dislike users who fake stuff about trading, anti-trading, scamming etc just to skip an invite.

meh what was the last time i wrote this much in FST, in my FTN request thread? Anways good luck and hope u follow my text coz i didn't reread/fix it

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokeman View Post
    I'm fairly sure that people will be looking for more then 89 posts in 3 years... but maybe thats just me, I like to know a little bit about who I invite.
    Tokeman i said the same thing in my mind. The guys been here 2 years longer then me you should have way more posts then that. I do think if you become more active and make friends you'll get what you seek over time and with patience. There are lot of wonderful friendly people in here. Good luck hope you get in.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    It certainly isn't impossible to get an invite through these forums. That being said, so few people put any real amount of effort into what they say that it just ends up not working out for them. I can guarantee you that if all the people who were asking for invites had something really sincere beyond "I want it." you'd certainly see a rise in people being invited.
    Ask me about my self-esteem!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    GoLDeN's Avatar Black'n'White BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Sorry But Brandon & Celtic Were Ur Last Chance And Both Left One For Good And The Other For Some Time
    When You Trade You Don't Only Risk Your Account And The Site Security But You Show A Great DisRespects To The Site Staff And Members
    Screw Traders

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by GoLDeN View Post
    Sorry But Brandon & Celtic Were Ur Last Chance And Both Left One For Good And The Other For Some Time
    True, and not true.. They left but that doesn't mean that he has no change. I was invited by a fellow FST member.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    i think to join a community -any community- you have to be active and always help other members.

For Serving Community

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    singing_sol's Avatar ftn lover!!! BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    right now i've been dreaming for his invite but didn't work out for me

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    goysalh's Avatar Helper... BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by fsephie View Post
    It certainly isn't impossible to get an invite through these forums. That being said, so few people put any real amount of effort into what they say that it just ends up not working out for them. I can guarantee you that if all the people who were asking for invites had something really sincere beyond "I want it." you'd certainly see a rise in people being invited.

If you good member and friends you can easily find it.
    Please don't send PM me about trade or wanting any invite.If I see somebody really need some tracker I will send invite.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    singing_sol's Avatar ftn lover!!! BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    lol nice comment but did u read the total thread

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    i never know that brandon left ftn
    i was counting on him

For Serving Community

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast