Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: FTN Mods Hangout here But what do they like to see ?

BamZow's Avatar Pure Swedish power BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Quote Originally Posted by fusionz View Post
    when did people here started acting foolish for invites ?!
    When they/we registered

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    This thread is still open?

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    my philosophy is: "build your ratio and they will come"

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by simcha View Post
    my philosophy is: "build your ratio and they will come"
    No they won't. You need friends and people who could be trusted. Thats it!

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    Getting into FTN is all about luck. But in my honest opinion if you are going to make a request withe lines, " i want ftn, because i hear the community is really good", you have already lost me.

Someone invite me to fsc please

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    for what i've read at this thread, it even makes me think that ftn users are more important than any user of any other tracker.

ffs, this is just the fuc*ing internet ! no one is more important than any other just cuz he has an invite for ftn or whatever.
    and also, i must say, i'm kinda new around here, but i had enough seeing people sucking brandon's dick and pretending to be very nice to him, etc etc, all this for an invitation.
    only recently i learned what a "community rep" is and to which community he belongs, and then i just said to myself: "oh, this explains all this e-dick sucking i've seen when brandon is around".
    for the love of god, let's all stop this ftn and sct requesting. In case you people haven't noticed, requesting it won't do much good, if someone wants to invite you, then u will be invited... until then just stfu about it.

some people still didn't understand that the more they request it, the harder it will be for anyone to get invited.

just my 2 cents, sorry about my language, but i got fed up of all this trader vs non-trader vs e-dick suckers vs "be-nice-make-friends-get-invited" ...
    Last edited by Cabalo; 01-04-2008 at 09:38 PM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    Quit looking and asking for ftn, asking for it is a for sure way not to get in. Also, if I were you I wouldn't look here. There's too many people. Go find a smaller forum or even a forum of your best tracker and concentrate your efforts there.

Fst is too big, you need to get on a personal level with people if you want to really get to know them.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234