Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who wants breakfast?

JROQuinn's Avatar Rev. Maynard BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    ok I got one of those waffle invites...
    Some of you claim to "need" to get in, when in reality you dont need it. You just want to get in because its harder to get or whatever the reason may be.
    So I am goin to give this to the one who can convince me. Most will be lies I know that so theres no way to know for sure. So I will let others help decide too which is more convincing & deserving.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    I don't think anyone actually NEEDS to get in.

What.cd actually has more torrents, and pretty much every album on waffles, it's there on what.cd

Probably people assume since the level's higher, it's better. I have both waffles and what, and everything I seeked for on waffles was on what. Sometimes with more seeders and faster speeds.

But nice giveaway just the same.
    Last edited by virtus134; 01-04-2008 at 02:52 AM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    krunktastic's Avatar Krunk User+ BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Aren't invites closed?

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    JROQuinn's Avatar Rev. Maynard BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by krunktastic View Post
    Aren't invites closed?
    yea but i will let this go for the weekend since I will be out of town & bump it a time or 2 & if someone is convincing then Ill get their email & send the invite when they open again.

EDIT: if this turns out to be a failure then Ill come up with another way to give this out
    Last edited by JROQuinn; 01-04-2008 at 03:01 AM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Good way to do it.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    cubus's Avatar LIИKIИ PARK BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I want it but i don't have the good influence to convince you
    so i want for good reason after the shutdown of oink & vip (i don't the vip 2)
    i don't have any music tracker so can i have one ?!!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Give it me! I want plz!!!!

Oh lulz....... I'm under the impression that this is how you ask for invites here at fst.

Sorry for the spam, I'm just really bored tonight.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    IGetMoney's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Hello I want it since Oink is gone i cant get any leaked Rap Albums the only way to download those are threw public trackers YIKESSSSS (takes hours) sometimes there arent even seeders but i know that wont be a problem at Waffles. ITs 2008 a new year and a whole bunch of leaked rap albums waiting to be downloaded by me lol. so pleaseeee invite me.

Thanks for reading man i Wont ever ever trade this, i am not a traded i share invite and give them away. i think most other people here are only looking forward to trading the account as soon as they get it but NOPE you can trust me with the Invite.

Oh yeah and i am a GREAAAAAAAAAAT seeder i never stop seeding till the person leeching is done downloading!
    Last edited by IGetMoney; 01-04-2008 at 04:54 AM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    IGetMoney that is the better request so far if others agree with you over others you may be the one sloppin up syrup with me that is unless someone else can convince me with a better one

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    IGetMoney's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    ohhh nooooo please pick meeeee i wanna start download rap Cd's just got a new ipod Touch 16 Gigs its waitingg lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast