Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Best music site in your opinion

placebocrazy's Avatar shadow BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by anth74 View Post
    what cd and waffles are the two best music trackers going around no doubt
    just choose softmp3.org if you are looking for rock, indie, trance, pop , etcccccc

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    what cd is my new favorite

3. BitTorrent   -   #23

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    placebocrazy's Avatar shadow BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    you only need to write one time ...

Quote Originally Posted by me2drnk View Post

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    whitmar's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Waffles, What, then STMusic-in that order. My personal favorite is BTMusic, because of its type of music, because it is mostly lossless, and because it is pretty easy to keep a good ratio. Waffles and What have few leechers for most files, so I find myself downloading only files I think I'll be able to seed. BTMusic has a number of free leech files that are always easy to seed. STMusic is by far the easiest of those mentioned to find an invite into, and is worth having. When you can get into the invite section, you will have no trouble finding an invite. I like the communities of all of them--I've found them to all be friendly and helpful.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    predateur's Avatar .ıllılı.ıl.lı. BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    waffles and TT
    Vectoral FTW!

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Cruel's Avatar I'm steak! BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    I love: IT, TT and What/Waffles and I think I'm gonna use SoftMP3 more as it grows...

I'm listening to so much music so I think they're all pretty great
    Presenting your royal highness, our illustrious King Cruel the XIII, self-proclaimed lord of the lemurs, et cetera, et cetera, hooray, everybody.
    Four months and I'm living your dream.
    Silly Rabbit Dreams Are For Kids

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    In general, waffles and what have new releases of albums of popular genres like pop and rock. Having both sites is great for me as, some songs/ablums one site couldn't find, I can always go to the other to search.

I do like trance/house/dance/jpop/kpop. Waffles and what have a decent amount of collections for all the genres but not enough for me Unfortunately TT is closed Maybe somebody could introduce some trance/house/dance trackers for me
    As for jpop , I think Jpopsuki (Semi-Private tracker?) have a huge collections of them as compared to other trackers, you guys should give it a try even you don't understand the language of the song (Artist-> BoA) I promise it will be nice

In my opinion, one or two sites might not satisfy all your cravings, mixture of multiple sites would be great. Due to the availability of sign ups in the private trackers world, not everyone can do this, like me

So the current combination I like most is
    Waffles + What + Jpopsuki + Ukoo (private chinese site with public tracker)
    (Might change if somebody introduces more sites with open sign up to me)

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    what.cd, waffles, stmusic

I am on all 3, hard to say which one I'd drop first, actually none. :E

I'll only mention the advantages, disadvantage would sound like flame and you should also keep in mind all 3 sites are still under improvement construction.

what.cd:
    - best layout (prolly matter of taste tho)
    - fastest visible improvements
    - 90,000+ torrents

waffles.fm
    - most active userbase
    - best torents/user ratio
    - 90,000+ torrents

stmusic
    - separate scene section
    - most helpful+friendly mods, seriously
    - 46,000+ torrents (all inactive got removed + allows the least content width - only music and in most cases lower quality than the available is not allowed [except V0]).

Hope that helps a bit

btw, sounddamage looks promising, but it's still at the beginning :x
    Last edited by ecin; 01-04-2008 at 05:04 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    angryghost's Avatar Get In Ma BELLY! BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Its what.cd & filemp3 for me, what great selection of music, flmp3 quick releases.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast