Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Not a Giveaway Giveaway

Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Me 2 I want! Gimme now plz!!!! I dream for this very long time.....

I just posted something similar in JROquinn's waffles giveaway post. I was starting to believe that this is how invites were requested here at fst......

Well, I got my first taste of torrenting many years ago on suprnova. A friend of mine showed me the ropes.

I then moved onto mininova after suprnova shutdown and somehow stumbled into RevTT from there almost two years ago. From then on my eyes were opened to the world of private trackers, the speeds and content was just too much for me to handle so I had to upgrade to a faster line.

I torrent because I have a very full work and school schedule and do not have much time for tv and movies. So its nice to have a collection of things to watch when I do have time on my hands. I do purchase things I dl'd if I am impressed by or enjoyed them.

These days I am mostly into e-learning. I've been dl'ing lots of books about everything trying to satisfy my thirst for knowledge.

Don't really need an invite for anything. I just felt like posting as I am a fan of your F*N req thread. I just hate how most users here demand invites and yours stood out. Everyone just copied the format after they saw how successful you were.

Plus I love the idea of a "Not a Giveaway Giveaway". I got warned and almost banned for inviting a user who seemed legit and tried cheating the ratio system.

I've learned alot about torrenting since joining FST and reading posts by users such as yourself.

Thanks for the knowledge,
    Movistargsx

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    lostdemon's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I don't mind if I don't get anything but I would like to let people know a little about me as I would like to get to know other people here as well.

I like to download movies tc and R5 quality. Ones in theatres or soon to be released on dvd, tv shows like Smallvile, Southpark and Heroes, new updated apps, anime like Gun Grave, Flame Of Recca and Samurai 7, and kung fu movies old and new. Just recently got the movie No Reservations for my girl the other day and currently downloading He Was A Quiet Man at this moment. I always try to maintain a 1:1 ratio even leave my computer on day and night until I upload what I downloaded. The forum on the site I'm on isn't really active but if it were I would be in it like I am on here. This is actually the first forum I ever been a part of and I really like. If I find a site with a forum where people actually talk to each alot that would be cool. I like to joke around and be myself since I have to be serious all day at work.

Thats about it. As I re-read what I wrote this kinda sounds like a dating site where you tell people about yourself huh? If you consider me for anything thank you. If not thanks for reading my post anyway. Now you know a little about me and I hope to get to know you squirr3l and rossoneri in the future.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    burtz's Avatar †Guitar POWER useR† BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Hello fsephie! The rules for your giveaway are quite interesting and may turn out to be effective. I myself am interested in joining a community that has small but active members. I think it keeps users intact. I do download movies, music, and some useful 0day applications most of the time. I do prefer scene releases but member's release are fine with me as long as there are rules they must follow that would keep uploads organized. As with me uploading, I do have experience with ripping audio CDs to FLAC (which I think got me to E**** for free) and MP3, and DVDs to XviD. A place with movie packs would be very appreciated. Anyway, I'm not making an entry for this giveaway because of tracker rarity level hype. If i don't get any, that's just fine (but I do hope I won a friend in you ).

Please let me know if you'll need ratios if you get to consider me for your invite/s. Thanks and good luck!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    rovama's Avatar ✩✩✩✩✩✩ BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    I like your philosophy a lot fsephie You are a good guy, and I like the way you help other members.

Best wishes for you this year m8

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Ikslej's Avatar Juggling BT Rep: +1
    I have a plethora of interests, mainly movies, juggling, computer programming, and like everybody else TV. Sadly there is no juggling content tracker and I have a hunch that there never will be.

For the most part I download movies both new and classics (mostly DVD-R/Xvids) and watch them on the weekends. As well as e-learning stuff about programming. But since the death of Demonoid, I've been having trouble. Then thirdly, TV shows and specifically shows off HBO, Showtime, and when I can find them, any programming off the Sundance Channel and Discovery Channel. On the few sites I am an uploader, I usually up a lot of computer games and the occasional application. I have seemed to amassed a large collection of PC games seeing it's the only thing I buy now. And would love a decent place to upload all of them.

I enjoy posting as long as there are other decent people to talk to. As of now I seem to be failing horribly at finding a forum I enjoy. And I guess from time to time I post in the XXX section if im in that perky mood (lol).

Thanks for the opportunity and like others have said I like this idea.
    Looking for BH. PM me.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    My interests in torrents are many. After the writer strike lasted longer than a couple weeks, it sadly became apparent that i depended on a lot of new shows to contain my interest in TV. Thus i've gone back to torrents to satiate my tastes, mostly in the Discovery channel genre. Also, after tasting true HD movies from my bluray/hddvd player, I have trouble watching anything else but HD movies and TV. Netflix has been working for a while, but even waiting a couple days for movies seem too slow.

However, most importantly, i'm a web developer and having a wealth of elearning movies/ebooks at my disposal is immensely valuable. Like Ikslej said before me, after the death of Demonoid, "i've been having some trouble." I haven't found a private tracker that filled the elearning void. I sure hope you can help.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Hi,

I hope everyone takes fsephie's post seriously and takes the time to write something as requested if they are looking for invites, it won't be a waste of your time. So don't waste their time with silly 3 word posts.

I was looking for an invite to a lossless music trading site, to fill the void left by the loss of demonoid and posted a thread about it. Fsephie took the time to contact me, and we PM'd and I told them my interests, and voila! I am now a member of a site that has lossless music, not the one I initially posted about, which is impossible to get into, but an excellent site none the less, that I am glad to be a part of. :-)

I have already found 2 obscure things I have been looking for, been able to revive and bring life back to an orphaned torrent that had wanting leechers, and uploaded something to the site that didn't exist there.

If fsephie can help you the they will. So take the time, write something meaningful, and you never know, this may be your lucky day.

Cheers!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    nsk's Avatar Sharer BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Really good giveaway again mate, nice idea.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    For me it is all about dvd-rips....
    i have been collecting it for years ...and my best joy is oscar day.That's why i need tracker to download movies.i don't think u will get me if u r not into it that is it.....games is for my friends i download games for them so i got black cats the last thing i wish for in gaming tracker.So if u can help me wiz a dvdrip tracker i should thank u for this new way for appling thank u .....gonna

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    لا إله إلا الله
    ok
    first it got to be clear that it might be nothing but talking

i really interest in any thing about science
    computer science by all its subbranches
    astronomy in many ways
    mathematics also
    and specialty electronics and mecatronics ilove it so match and i do really have some fun projects by electronics
    i have tons of scientific stuff & i am working to make a real big library in all the fields of science

i am trying to make upload in many fields to
    but my best one is the scientific field

so i am trying to collect any sites that concerns with the scientific staff

so if you have any invites any where in any place about science
    don't hesitate to give me one
    i will be their for it always

thanks for that talking

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast